Thread: Good Hosts?

Good Hosts?

I need to know if there are any good hosts. Like freewebs. I want to make a site from scrath. Pure html. Im quitting freewebs because you can host forms on there. It sucks.. any good ones. It doesnt have to be include a domain. just a host. like host.com/username

and ones like that?
      0 Not allowed!

Hi,

If you mean you are looking for free hosting packages then you're always going to have many restrictions and limitations put upon you, but there are many hosts offering subdomain.host.com I believe, just look around www.freewebspace.net and www.freewebhostingtalk.com

Cheers
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...
      0 Not allowed!

Of course, there are many good hosts! (And, unfortunately, many bad ones.) If you are searching for paid hosting, I recommend checking the Offers section here at WHT, and also the HOST QUOTE feature under the Find a Host drop menu at the top of each page. Once you have a list of hosts that look appealing, search for them on Google, and even here at WHT, and see what kind of information and reviews you can find on them. Good luck in your search.
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress Joomla OpenCart Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com
      0 Not allowed!