Twin Cities Area

* Established Traffic Sites for Sale - Auction Ends Soon! 5K members!

Only a few hours left on ebay.

Established since 2003!

trent reznor and nine inch nails fan sites are for sale!

tons of VERIFIABLE traffic! mailing list! forums! more!

i am the designer and owner of these two websites which i established a few years ago.

you can check on to see that i have rarely tried to monetize the traffic on these sites. i just didnt want to ruin them with banners and crap. but when you buy the website, you can use whatever methods work for you to generate revenue from the thousands of members and unique visitors! for your convenience, i have just added to ebay affiliate sales pages. they are java script so the only thing that needs to be changed is your ID, in two places. that's it!

additionally, i just added nearly 40 pages of google videos that visitors can view right on the website! was created in 2003 as a simple ode to trent reznor of the nine inch nails industrial rock band. i had NO clue that so many people would join me in my mission! was created shortly thereafter to be an online community for the members and fans.

hundreds of high quality images are provided. this includes wallpaper and icons designed by me.

the forum board has nearly 5,000 DOUBLE OPT IN members!

there is a mailing list of nearly 5,000 DOUBLE OPT IN subscribers! i use which is about $20.00 every few months.

as you can see, i have provided several years web statistics. they are real. unfortunately, i wasnt able to pull an entire year of stats for in 2006, there was something wrong with my statistics software, so i just did a partial year for 2006!

the winner of this auction will get BOTH websites. web hosting and website management is not included, but since these are cpanel based accounts, transferring should be easy and your host shouldn't charge you for it.

the websites are in HTML so editing is easy. the forums are phbb so managing it is easy.

i also own a hosting company if you want to continue hosting with me. regular hosting rates per site would apply!

go to this URL to see website statistics:

Email me with any questions!

Bidders names are private!

//since there are already bids on ebay, item must sell thru ebay. zero/negative feedback bidders will be cancelled.//

Last edited by Project X; 11-18-2006 at 04:51 AM.
    if you haven't considered chapter 7 bankruptcy, maybe you should.
    eliminate your debt, keep the property you want, most people qualify.
    contrary to popular belief - no attorney is necessary!