Question Relaying denied. IP name lookup failed [xx.xxx.xx.xxx]

My VPS Config:
    centos with webmin
    mail program sendmail

Its a newly configured VPS have a problem with smtp realying through outlook and other smtp programs. When i use smtp on outlook it give following error:

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'xxxxx@yahoo.com'. Subject 'Outlook', Account: 'Testing', Server: 'xxxx.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.7.1 <xxxxx@yahoo.com>... Relaying denied. IP name possibly forged [xx.xxx.xx.xxx]', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

I want to make outgoing authentication activate instead of allowing some iprange or domain for relaying through /etc/mail/access.

I have googled a lot and found that i will have to do much to achive that. So i got a idea to have some built in smtp authentication mail program . Anyone know that ?

Click Outgoing Server and place a checkmark next to My Outgoing Server (SMTP) requires authentication or click Servers and place a checkmark next to My server requires authentication.

This behavior can also occur if the Domain Name System (DNS) feature is not configured correctly ensure that MX records point to the correct SMTP virtual server.

Can you telnet the mailserverIP for port 25?
    Live Your DreamZ
    ~Besty

i have problem with sendmail.

As besty said, please run the command telnet mailserverIP 25 in your command prompt and paste the results here.
    Senior Server Administrator