* ZONE.NET: 30% Off All Linux & 15% Off All Windows 64-Bit VPS's + 5GB Storage Bonus!

ZONE.NET (http://zone.net/) is proud to present our latest VPS offering to our valued WebHostingTalk members! Using coupon code WHT-LINVPS30 during checkout gets you 30% OFF your entire order for ANY Linux VPS we sell, on ANY billing cycle (month-to-month, quarterly, semi-annually and annually).

For all of you Windows 2003 fans out there, we have a special WHT-WINVPS15 coupon code which gets you 15% OFF your entire order for ANY Windows VPS we sell, also on ANY billing cycle. Besides the discount, we're also including 5 GB of FREE disk space, Linux or Windows!

[Prices shown below DO NOT reflect the 15% & 30% discounts mentioned above!]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Developer Linux or Windows VPS
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    $25 mo/annual billing cycle
    $30 mo/semi-annually
    $35 mo/quarterly
    $45 mo/month-to-month

Burstable 256MB RAM
    5 GB Storage (+5GB WHT BONUS) = 10GB Total!
    2 MBPS Guaranteed Network Link
    2 Private IP Addresses

Order Here: http://zone.net/
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Production Linux or Windows VPS
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    $35 mo/annual billing cycle
    $40 mo/semi-annually
    $45 mo/quarterly
    $55 mo/month-to-month

Burstable 512MB RAM
    10GB Storage (+5GB WHT BONUS) = 15GB Total!
    2 Private IP Addresses

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Enterprise Linux or Windows VPS
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    $45 mo/annual billing cycle
    $50 mo/semi-annually
    $55 mo/quarterly
    $65 mo/month-to-month

Burstable 1024MB RAM
    15GB Storage (+5GB WHT BONUS) = 20GB Total!
    2 Private IP Addresses

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We use SWSoft's award-winning Virtuozzo VE system for all of our VPS packages, assuring you of a secure, stable environment backed by a major player in the hosting industry. Each VPS comes with full access (root SSH on Linux and RDP Administrator for Windows) allowing for any software installation or configuration. We also provide 2 hours of FREE System Administrator time every month with your VPS, above and beyond the normal 24/7 Tech Support!

ZONE.NET Linux & Windows VPS Hardware Node Details
    • Quad Core AMD64 Optereon Processors
    • 16 GB Registered ECC RAM
    • RAID-10 3 TB Array
    • Hosted by ThePlanet DataCenters in Dallas, TX
    For more information about our company and our plans, check out our new ZONE.NET 24/7 Support Center, which has many common questions and answers brought up by our clients in the KB: http://zone.net/support

Please note that this offer is a one-time offer only, and not a recurring discount. Meaning, you can only use the WHT-LIN30OFF and WHT-WIN30OFF coupons once, for any billing cycle at the time of purchase.

Ofcourse, if you have any specific questions or concerns about this offer or our company, feel free to contact me via PM on WHT or through the many different contact methods available on our website.

Oh, and don't forget to use coupon code WHT-LIN30OFF for your Linux VPS or WHT-WIN15OFF for your Windows VPS during checkout to get the discount and 5GB BONUS Storage!

Cheers!

-Sean K.

Lightbulb Special Offer Expires 11/27!

Forgot to mention, the special coupon discount codes mentioned above expire on 11/27/2006, so be sure to get it while you can!

-Sean K.

wow, i just missed this, bought a VPS two days ago; its working great.

...not too late!

Quote Originally Posted by -Oz-
    wow, i just missed this, bought a VPS two days ago; its working great.
    Well, since your a WHT member, and it's only been 2 days, PM me your account details and I'll see what I can do, if not the discount than maybe some bonus stuff.

-Sean
    Last edited by seankoons; 11-18-2006 at 01:53 PM.

Burstable 256MB RAM
    5 GB Storage (+5GB WHT BONUS) = 10GB Total!
    2 Private IP Addresses
    i don't find '"bandwidth" ?

or may be i'm something missing?
    Your Health Encyclopedia
    Medical and health consumer information resources containing comprehensive and unbiased information in patient-friendly language

Quote Originally Posted by 3-rx
    i don't find '"bandwidth" ?

or may be i'm something missing?
    Instead of using the term "bandwidth", we're using the term "Guranteed 2 MBPS Network Connection" for your VPS. The limit of bandwidth is right there, we're just not putting a number on it like 100 GB/month or 150 GB/month. We're saying you can push as much data as you like through your Guaranteed 2 MBPS VPS network connection, with no worry of overage fees. We also offer, as an add-on to your VPS, the ability to increase the guaranteed network connection link, in 1 MBPS increments.

While I have this reply window open, I just want to add that I forgot to mention that all of our VPS's (except the Developer Windows VPS) come with SWSoft's Plesk 100-Domain Control Panel System (v7.6.1 on Windows and 8.0.1 on Linux).

-Sean

What panel comes with WinVPS?

Plesk.

But when I contacted their sales dept through live chat they told me that this discount is only for this year and will be extended depending upon the promotion at that time (next year). So what will happen if ZONE.NET increases their prices next year??

you'll have to pay more... or find another discount

is your windows vps still available?

Quote Originally Posted by -Oz-
    you'll have to pay more... or find another discount
    Yes getting a discount after your contract is up is no big deal, it can be easily done you just have to ask. I can't obviously guarantee a percentage or a dollar sign here for something that hasn't happend yet, but just be aware you can always start a dialogue with us on this and any other issue.

-Sean

Cool ...no more Win2k3 VPS's! Sold Out!

Quote Originally Posted by tph
    is your windows vps still available?
    Unfortunately all of our Win2k3 VPS slots are completely filled, and we are sold out. We have no plans in the near future to add any new Win2k3 VPS clients, instead we are going to continue to concentrate on our extremely stable and rock solid Linux VPS's (CPanel VPS's coming soon!).

Ofcourse, our current Win2k3 VPS customers are not effected by this, it's just that we're not taking anymore Win2k3 VPS orders from now on. We're not getting rid of any of our Win2k3 nodes, just not installing any new ones any time soon

-Sean

Suggestions for zone.net

I'm a new customer coming up on one day's usage and so far so good. I got the 512k VPS and might need more ram for it. It looks like you sell 3 versions and I would suggest adding more choices. Perhaps on the high end 768k and 1gb servers.

I also bught a really small VPS from veggiehost.com a few days ago that I'm using ony for bind as a remotely located name server. I don't know if you want to sell tiny VPS servers but there may be a market for that.

I like using x64 bit instead of 1386, nice.

Could you explain what "burstable" means?

Being new to VPS but used to dedicated I notice that memory behaves differently. On dedicated when you run out of ram it hits swap which slows the system down but acts more like a soft cap. In the VPS world when you hit the limit it's more of a hard cap. So I have to watch memory usage closer. Just wondering what command I can run to figure out how much ram I'm using and what's available.

Also, I bought one month with the discount. If I convert that to one year can I apply the same discount. I'm thinking I might want to upgrade the memory and buy the whole year today.

I'm also realizing that VPS has advantages over dedicated in that there's a lot of stuff I don't have to screw with.

So far so good.
    Marc Perkel
    /root
    http://www.junkemailfilter.com
    [email protected]