Exclamation Need a Plesk reseller account, fast.

I've got myself in a situation here. I've got a small dedicated Windows 2003 server w/ Plesk that hosts about 40 sites. Less than 10 of these are dynamic, database enabled sites. The rest are static. Sometime last night one of my client accounts experienced some data loss. It kind of concerned me however I keep nightly on-site backups which then get copied to an FTP server for redundancy so it shouldn't have been an issue. The problem was my plesk backup was also corrupted and subsequently so was the remote FTP copy. Even worse, for at least the last month somehow I'd accidentally been overwriting the backups instead of incrementally naming them. Best I can tell this happened during a Plesk update. The point is I had no backups.

Initially I wasn't too worried since it was just the one account that was damaged so I worked on rebuilding the client site while I ran a clean backup of all my plesk accounts to be safe. Problem is the server locked up during the backup. We did a reboot, but 5 hours later it's still down and I'm pretty sure my hard drive is hosed. Of course my LayeredTech account is unmanaged so I'm not sure if anyone has actually looked at it and I can't even access it. The point is, right now I'm dead in the water.

Anyway, what I need, at least temproarily, is a place to host some of these sites. I don't even want to think about the data loss with the ecommerce sites. But getting ANY of these sites online would be a huge help at this point at least to hold off my clients. I'd prefer something with Plesk and I need at least 5gb of storage and MySQL. I'd also need it deployed lighting fast. The bad news, as if this entire post wasn't bad news, is that I'm a one man shop so I'm on a budget. Not exactly the ideal customer here but I need some help so I thought I'd ask.

I believe http://www.hostnexus.com/ offers Windows 2003 based Plesk hosting plans. I've read good things about them so you may want to check them out.
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Quote Originally Posted by layer0
    I believe http://www.hostnexus.com/ offers Windows 2003 based Plesk hosting plans. I've read good things about them so you may want to check them out.
    So you've only read about them but don't have a first hand experience.
    As for Joe I'd advise you to use Google for this purpose. I think you may find there quite enough offer basing on your requirements.

So you've only read about them but don't have a first hand experience.
    Relax dannyy - he didnt say he had experience with the. The OP asked for an urgent plesk reseller option.

The one that comes to mind for me as well is hostnexus....
    www.cartika.com
    www.clusterlogics.com - You simply cannot run a hosting company without this software. Backups, Disaster Recovery, Big Data, Virtualization. 20 years of building software that solves your problems