Alphared Orangefiber

Who owns Alphared/Orangefiber they seem to have a lot of activity on the boards here? We sent some paperwork to the main office at 1415 Louisiana and the office personnel there said that they did not know the person that is registered with the state for owning Alphared.

What kind of paperwork did you send em?

Some court paperwork pertaining to some bills that they have not paid.

If you had some "court paperwork" you would know who the owner is. This looks like a troll.

I do not know what you mean by this looks like a troll, but if it means that we would get paid our money then I would happily be a troll. We have who is the original registered agent and owner. But when our paperwork was sent to be served, we were told that we have never heard of "Registered Owner".

I heard the owner drives a silver benz. That is all I know.

Quote Originally Posted by interestedmeister
    I do not know what you mean by this looks like a troll, but if it means that we would get paid our money then I would happily be a troll. We have who is the original registered agent and owner. But when our paperwork was sent to be served, we were told that we have never heard of "Registered Owner".
    Who do you have listed as the registered owner? Surely you have a name, no?

AlphaRed/OrangeFiber's address is public record:

Alpha Red INC
    1415 Lousianna Suite 1425
    Houston, TX 77002

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.

We have James McCreary as the registered 100% owner. Also there are two SL55 MB's that we know of registered to Mr. McCreary. We are just trying to get him served, but when they say that they do not know who they are at the door, it becomes a problem.

MSV_AR is the name of the "forum name" of the rep on the board here. Try sending him an e-mail and PM'ing him to see if you can get the requested information.

In the meantime, I've moved the thread to the WHT Lounge.

Sirius
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.

Thank you but I get the following when I go to my PM box.

interestedmeister, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Might want to do a search on www.hcad.org or http://orion.mcad-tx.org/appraisal/p...rID=&NodeID=11
    That will give you a result of homeowners for whatever name you search.

I see a few on each with those names, so not sure who is who, might want to go knocking on doors.

Quote Originally Posted by interestedmeister
    Thank you but I get the following when I go to my PM box.
    You should be able to access your PM box now.

Sirius

Thank you for your help we got everything taken care of. We found James on Saturday and on Monday the other people.

I saw them posting on gfy.com the day you posted this. I sent them a link to this thread, but I guess they didn't feel like responding.