Thread: Error on WHT.

Error on WHT.

Ok is it just moe (Or is it ma in french for me) or everyone else seeing this error when using quick reply?

http://sbclansite.com/viewer.php?id=742whterror.JPG
    12+ years -same website , new server [SSD Inside] providing shared/reseller hosting only !
    These things we do not provide/offer : Unlimited Storage ! Unlimited Bandwidth ! But Why? Cause, we were unable to put such a large number on our pages, it just would not fit.
    So check out the numbers that actually fit >> << the page as well as your budget too !

I got that too. Reloading it a couple of times mady the QR return.
    73's, Kim
    Everything happens for a reason I make up.

Hmm, so its a bug i suppose, feels good that it aint my pc .
    12+ years -same website , new server [SSD Inside] providing shared/reseller hosting only !
    These things we do not provide/offer : Unlimited Storage ! Unlimited Bandwidth ! But Why? Cause, we were unable to put such a large number on our pages, it just would not fit.
    So check out the numbers that actually fit >> << the page as well as your budget too !

They may be toying with the board to accommodate the new sidebar that appears on the right side and that could caused the QR to go catirompus for a short time.
    73's, Kim
    Everything happens for a reason I make up.

Luckily i dont see that (I get a normal sized box)

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!

Well its just a matter of luck now on WHT that someone might not see any errors and some might .