Affiliate Script

Hi,

Looking for an affiliate script that actually WORKS like its supposed to. Something that our customers can sign up with and then have credit posted to their affiliate account for referrers who actually purchase hosting. It should integrate with ModernBill, but even that I'm not dead set on. I could manually process credits each month, if I absolutely had to.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)
      0 Not allowed!

After looking around, this script looks good.

http://www.twsc.biz/php_affiliate_script.php

It's cheap, but send them an email checking whether you can do what you want it to do.
      0 Not allowed!

I'd like to hear from people already using some affiliate scripts. I know there are many out there, but I'd like one that has proven to perform well.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by AH-Tina
    Hi,

Looking for an affiliate script that actually WORKS like its supposed to. Something that our customers can sign up with and then have credit posted to their affiliate account for referrers who actually purchase hosting. It should integrate with ModernBill, but even that I'm not dead set on. I could manually process credits each month, if I absolutely had to.

--Tina
    We have just started to use jrox.com affiliate script (rev. 1.5.0).
    http://jam.jrox.com/

Is free until 50 affiliates, then you need to buy a license.

However version limited to 50 affiliates is fully working.

Have a look at their forum

http://forums.jrox.com/

They also give fast and reliable support

For modernbill integration have a look
    http://forums.jrox.com/index.php?topic=560.0

I'll suggest to go for it
      0 Not allowed!

We're using idevaffiliate, and it works pretty well. I've seen a few people who have had problems, but fortunately we've never had any.

I do believe they (idev) have recently added some better support to their site, and are working on a new version....

I'ver personally looked at jrox as a possible tool for another brand/site, but it doesn't offer anything "better" then idev, and I prefer to use what I'm already familiar with.
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!
      0 Not allowed!

I've never been able to configure any to work quite right. In one business I was in for awhile, we finally developed a custom PHP-based script to handle this. It's something you may want to consider.
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress Joomla OpenCart Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com
      0 Not allowed!

iDevAffiliate gets the job done, but it's not the best in my opinion.

This looks like a decent affiliate script.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by WN-Ali
    iDevAffiliate gets the job done, but it's not the best in my opinion.
    Can you be more specific, with details about why you don't feel it's best?
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!
      0 Not allowed!

Another vote for iDevAffiliate. We've been using it over a year now, pretty good system It also integrates with MB.
    Alasdair
      0 Not allowed!

I like iDevAffiliate also. There are many features and it works great.
      0 Not allowed!

Is this it iDev Affiliate at idevspot.com or idevdirect.com?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ollienewth
    Is this it iDev Affiliate at idevspot.com or idevdirect.com?
    The URL is www.idevaffiliate.com

0 Not allowed!

I would say...iDevAffiliate sucks.
    I had a chance to look on the source code, Its sth like a primary school student work.
    Rails in DA - Ruby on Rails plugin for Directdmin | DA-Tomcat - Tomcat Manager plugin for Directdmin
    DA-PgSQL - PostgreSQL plugin for Directdmin | IP Deny Manager - IP Deny Manager plugin for Directdmin
    DeeperAdmin - Manager your DirectAdmin server "deeper"
    Order now at http://www.daplugin.com
      0 Not allowed!

Avoid Idevaffiliate, their support is horrible, they delete your tickets, and give no support at all, also, it does miss a lot of sales, I have to add them manually a lot of times.
    http://jam.jrox.com/ works pretty well, they are running an special at this moment.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore
      0 Not allowed!

any other ones?

i dont like either idev or jrox, yup i have used them too, in fact im using jrox now but sick of it.
    - Steve D
    SERVBoston: Hosting since 2003
    Shared, Reseller, VPS.
    Top Notch Support from a veteran hosting company!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hades
    any other ones?

i dont like either idev or jrox, yup i have used them too, in fact im using jrox now but sick of it.
    What do you not like about them?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RH-Steve
    Can you expand on this at all - the shortcomings/failings etc - I'm evaluating replacing idevaffiliate with jrox, and would like to hear your horror stories in case they apply to us
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules
      0 Not allowed!

I'm also evaluating replacing iDev with Jrox.. but they pretty much seem identical.
      0 Not allowed!