consider flashlevel.net - help

I thought to give them a try. However I even couldn't launch their Control Panel Demo. I asked their 'live support' about it and.. received an autoreply email from www.sprintserve.net!?!?!

What's going on here? Anyone had experience with flashlevel.net hosting?

I think their prices are reasonable. Can you recommend me another provider with similar plans?

Thanks in advance.

After looking up with whois, it looks like they're both run by the same company (sprintserver and flashlevel). Haven't had any experience with them but what kind of hosting package are you looking for and what price range?

It's a very good idea to search any hosting company's name before purchasing services from them. Though every host has bad reviews, some have more than others - and should be avoided. Perhaps a simple search would have alerted you to problems. But then again, maybe not.

One place you may wish to check for other hosting companies is the Offers section here at WHT. There are lots of different packages and companies featured there.
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress Joomla OpenCart Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com

well my short experience with hosting thought me to stay away from things that sound too good to be true (including (mt) & e2 hosting, that are getting worse and worse recently!)

My budget is around $20/month but I'd prefer something more reliable.

Have you checked with HostGator? They have a $6.95 per month hosting plan that is quite reliable. I used to host with them (for about two years) up until recently, and I was always pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by GlobalWebDan
    Have you checked with HostGator? They have a $6.95 per month hosting plan that is quite reliable. I used to host with them (for about two years) up until recently, and I was always pleased.
    thanks, but 3,5GB/50GB bw for $7 doesn't sound good to me.

Please: I will pay AT LEAST $15/mo.

Have you checked the Offers section?

Quote Originally Posted by stamat
    well my short experience with hosting thought me to stay away from things that sound too good to be true (including (mt) & e2 hosting, that are getting worse and worse recently!)

My budget is around $20/month but I'd prefer something more reliable.
    Sounds like it's time to compile a short list of hosts that meet your needs!
    Once you have the list configured go through and contact them all like you've already been doing: If they don't respond promptly/sufficiently enough for your needs remove them from the list.

It's a fairly straightforward process but come up with the list ahead of time.
    Google and WHT are your best bets!
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

yeah i checked the Offers section, but as far as i could see 90% of the offers are like "GET 5000TB for $0,1/mo!"

I need something serious.

damn, I don't get it!

:::::::::::::::::: flashlevel.net WHOIS:

Registration Service Provided By: Sprintserve NET
    Visit: http://www.sprintserve.net/

Domain name: flashlevel.net

Name Servers:
    ns.sprintserve.net
    ns2.sprintserve.net

:::::::::::::::::: sprintserve.net WHOIS:

Name Servers:
    NS.SPRINTSERVE.NET
    NS2.SPRINTSERVE.NET

=====

what's the difference then?

maybe it's because the owner is/was in a tidbit of trouble :
    google Dashiell Ponce de Leon flashlevel

Quote Originally Posted by stamat
    yeah i checked the Offers section, but as far as i could see 90% of the offers are like "GET 5000TB for $0,1/mo!"

I need something serious.
    First off, you're exaggerating. But more importantly, what are the other 10% of the offers like? You do realize that you'll have to do some searching on your own to find a host that will suit your needs? Sure, others can recommend providers to you, but you are the only person who can truly decide who meets your needs.