Get me off BlueHost - Hurry

I am fed up with this pathetic hosting company

I simply canno tbe bothered with a huge long post either.
    My site is small maybe 300 max registered users... max every online at the same time maybe 50...

people come and go all day and night

we are gettting many times a day a CPU error message exceeding more then 20% of allowed CPU which is totaly Crap

using exact same site we did in siteground and IPB as a hot NEVER did we ever get those messages.

Now somehow the host has stopped my site displaying any .png images

I need to get rid of this horrible host in a hurry.

I need only legit recommendations

I need around 3gig hdd (minimum) around 40 gig data transfer at the very minimum.. all usual control panel. sql stuff..

I see advtersing bannners above here and I am too afraid to click them and join any host... I dont have all day to view hundreds of hosts and I need one thats very reliable an dobviously not a crappy one like bluehost.

I stay away from any banners now like above since that was how I found bluehost (but not from here)

Any recommendations ?

And what is a reseller ?

First off, have you considered moving back to Siteground, if you were happy there before?

As for recommendations, you might want to at least take a look at the Offers section here. If you find a host that looks interesting, search its name here and on Google to see what kind of feedback you can find.

As for reseller hosting, usually it's just a larger shared hosting package that allows you to host a large (sometimes unlimited) number of domain names under one plan. It also includes something called WHM for creating your own hosting plans to resell to clients.
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress • Joomla • OpenCart • Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com

Not to sound accusative, but is it possible that your old hosts simply allowed higher CPU usage, or that your site has a fault which is causing it to create above-average load?

If not, I recommend checking out WebHostingStuff (I can't link, sorry) and other similar review sites which you can find by searching this forum.

Also, a reseller account is an account which allows you to split up your allocated space/transfer, either to sell to others or simply to keep your projects seperated.

sorry yes forgot to metnion I need to be able to host 2-3 domains from the one host account/package

Sorry, but what was Bluehost's reaction?

Do you have installed mods or hacks in your forum?
    Did you tried disabling them?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

So whats ur budget like?
    12+ years -same website , new server [SSD Inside] providing shared/reseller hosting only !
    These things we do not provide/offer : Unlimited Storage ! Unlimited Bandwidth ! But Why? Cause, we were unable to put such a large number on our pages, it just would not fit.
    So check out the numbers that actually fit >> << the page as well as your budget too !

Host Gator fits your specifications, however I do not know your price limit per month, as well i'm sure they have a CPU limit, like all web hosts, which varies.

Forums on a Shared is generally a tricky business.
    Personal Website: Here | Currently Hosted By: HostGator | Twitter: @Quartz87

If your budget is reasonable for a VPS, I would suggest getting a VPS over reseller / shared hosting. More control and more flexible.
    ServerTag Technologies - Everything you need for hosting activity
    A Canadian company providing top notch site hosting, servers and colocation services

Check the offers section. You should find alot of deals there for better hosts.
    VT BankCard
    Payment Processing Solutions and Merchant Services
    Specializing in WebHosting and High Risk Merchants.

Quote Originally Posted by sTag-Dan
    If your budget is reasonable for a VPS, I would suggest getting a VPS over reseller / shared hosting. More control and more flexible.
    More control and more flexibility, perhaps, but it may end up costing more and usually isn't necessary, provided that you find a good reseller host.
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

we are gettting many times a day a CPU error message exceeding more then 20% of allowed CPU which is totaly Crap
    Some of the other users on that server might disagree since Bluehost's aim is to maintain the stability of the server. That being said, some hosts get a bit too stingy when it comes to allowed server resources per site.

Now somehow the host has stopped my site displaying any .png images
    Now that sounds really strange. Can you share the domain that you host with them?

Some of the other users on that server might disagree since Bluehost's aim is to maintain the stability of the server. That being said, some hosts get a bit too stingy when it comes to allowed server resources per site.
    Just to add - it's not very easy to determine exactly how much a site may be using of a server's resources. Stats available in WHM (which many hosts go by) aren't very accurate (and could be way off) . . .

Hosts that don't have overloaded servers (meaning their "overselling" [if they do any] is any control) generally don't need to boot users very often.
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business