namesecure is crap!

I have been trying to renew my expired domain name for a week now. There is no phone number on the site and my e-mails are unanswered.AVOID THESE PEOPLEWhat can I do?

Quote Originally Posted by madatlife
    What can I do?
    Now? Probably try very hard to renew, whatever number of times that would be necessary.

The correct question should be, however: 'what I did wrong?' You let your domain to expire. NEVER EVER let this happen again.
    Respect My Authoritah! - Eric Cartman (a friend of mine).

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Marsh
    Now? Probably try very hard to renew, whatever number of times that would be necessary.
    The correct question should be, however: 'what I did wrong?' You let your domain to expire. NEVER EVER let this happen again.
    You're right here but sometimes it happens. It'll be a good lesson for him. Madatlife, I think you have to apply to the registrar of your domain and ask him to renew your domain cause it's in a Redemption Period now and you can have it back it. Do you have any phone numbers of your registrar?

Madatlife, I think you have to apply to the registrar of your domain and ask him to renew your domain cause it's in a Redemption Period now and you can have it back it. Do you have any phone numbers of your registra
    There is no phone number on the site and my e-mails are unanswered
    That answers your question