[SALE] UK Hosting Site Domain + Site Design

Right, about a year ago i decided i wanted to start my own personal web hosting company. Ive now come to the decision that i probably won't start my own host due to various issues, one being the time i have avaliable, secondly the support requirements id be required to provided.

What am i offering?

Firstly the domain - www.xzubehosting.co.uk - currently it is only a landing page, but has a PR3, and is 3rd on the list on MSN search and Yahoo under 'cheap uk hosting' (and a few other searches). Needless to say id done some seo on the site and built up some backlinks.

Secondly a table based site design (unfortunately this was before my CSS days, however all if not the majority of pages are HTML 4.01 Transitional) - totally unique and branded for XZube Hosting. Design can be found @ http://host.voisd.com - obviously if a purchase is made you'd get full rights to the design and could quite easily change the content, prices etc. to suit your needs. There is also detailed purchase page using php that sends information to your designated email account.

If anyone is interested please provide me with a realistic purchase price via PM. If you have any further questions or comments, please do so here, or via PM.

I am also advertising this opportunity at digital point: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=180411

How much are you looking for?

I'm open to fair suggestions at this stage... obviously the domain along is pretty good cause you can find it easily on msn and yahoo for 'cheap uk hosting' 'cheap web hosting uk' etc... its pretty much set up and raring to go...