Reading, England

[UK] Last few DELL Xeon 3.2Ghz Dedicated Servers! Only £99 per Month with Free Setup!

We have the last few of these robust Dedicated Servers available for immediate setup on your choice of Linux or Windows OS.

Take advantage of our low latency network, along with un-metered bandwidth at an unbelievable price!

Intel Xeon 3.2Ghz Processor
    New Dell PowerEdge Server
    512MB RAM
    160GB SATA HDD
    10Mbit Un-metered bandwidth on a 100Mbit port (~3300GB/Month)
    Free Reboots
    Choice of Linux or Windows 2003 OS at no additional cost
    16 IP Addresses
    10GB off site network backup included
    £0 Setup
    £99 per Month

- Additional 512MB RAM, £58 one off cost
    - Additional 160GB HDD, £58 one off cost
    - cPanel/WHM, £30 per month
    - DirectAdmin. £10 per month

Why choose PoundHost Internet for your Dedicated Server?
    We pride ourselves on caring for the customer, right from the very first sales enquiry. We host over 1500 dedicated and co-located servers across two data centre’s in the UK, backed up by our team of technical support engineers who are enthusiastic about the job they do, going out of their way to help you.
    Don’t take our word for it; see what our customers have to say at or by searching for ‘PoundHost’ on this forum itself.

We are one of the very few companies with our own office and staff onsite 24x7, unlike some of our competitors who only cover 9 to 5, meaning quick response times no matter what time of the day or night.

Our Network now spans 5 data centre’s, with 20Gbit diverse connectivity between our hosting centres and core sites, meaning very fast pings and download rates with little or no contention. We peer at LINX, LIPEX as well as multiple Gigabit Ethernet direct transit connections to Level3, Tiscali, Telia, Cogent in multiple London data centres, giving us truly diverse connectivity and uptime.

Feel free to test the download speeds and ping the network for yourself: (50MB file)

To order please e-mail me direct, [email protected]. or order online at for Same Day Setup!

Please feel free to let me know if you have any question.
    All prices exclude VAT @ 17.5%

Best Regards,

Company Reg Number: OC307722
    UK VAT Number: GB 834 5610 33
    Matthew Munson
    Instacloud and Cube52 CTO

I will agree if you will put 4 giga ram 100 $ mo

barnsley uk
    i cant see them halfing the price of server and including 4gb ram

you mean will not up to 4 giga ram?

Reading, England
    Quote Originally Posted by abdullah alhajri
    I will agree if you will put 4 giga ram 100 $ mo

This is not something we can do. Our best (and lowest) upgrade prices are shown in the post above.

Matthew Munson
    Instacloud and Cube52 CTO