Registerfly transfer problem

How can I solve this.

I want to transfer my domains away from them (no hosting), because they are the worst registrant I have ever seen.

.com now requires auth. codes. These are not online at my account (they keep saying they are) and "they are working on this. It will be fixed in 24-48 hours." I am trying for 9 days now and no progress. Tried several others ways of contacting them without success.

Next week my domains expire and now they are forcing me to extend them at Registerfly. If not, I loose them.

Thread moved from Providers and Network Outages and Updates.

I wonder why you posted there.
    DirectorioVPS List of VPS plans around the world
    ComunidadHosting The Largest Web Hosting Forum In Spanish!

You are going to have even more troubles if you try to renew them at Registerfly. You should approach eNom (who Registerfly sell for), explain the situation and ask for them to email you the Auth Codes for your domains. Best if you call eNom. Then initiate the transfer asap. Good luck. You're going to need it, having read many posts here about the same thing.
    Signature Under Construction.

Actually - the authorization codes ARE there.

Go to Manage Domains -> Choose a domain -> Choose Domain Contact Information -> Configuration -> Scroll down to the bottom - there it is.

If you have ProtectFly enabled - you might have to disable it to see it.

I found the information (and used it myself yesterday!) through this article:

http://www.ducea.com/2006/11/12/howt...are-part1-why/
    http://www.ducea.com/2006/11/12/howt...are-part2-how/

major, thats what they told me. I can't copy that same code because I have different domain to transfer to Registerfly. Should I copy the code which can be match for the other domain to transfer?

P.S. Sorry for taking your thread.
    Last edited by TRIBOLIS; 11-18-2006 at 04:50 AM.

If you are transfering TO RegisterFly (if you like to live dangerously) you need the code from the registrar you're transfering FROM.

If you however are moving away from RegisterFly - those are the codes you need. I used them successfully yesterday at GoDaddy.

Found the codes. They didn't say to use the "Configure" button. Thanks.

Soon I hope to have all my domains away from them. There support is terrible. Something is very wrong at that company. Found an anti-Registerfly site named registerflies.com

I am going back to Godaddy too. Phone contact in 2 minutes with Godaddy support and excellent service.

Anytime. Glad I can help.

My time with RegisterFly has been mostly OK, but there have been quite a few problems with registering domains, transfers etc - and with all the bad publicity lately (just look at forum posts here and on other domain name forums) - and on sites such as www.registerflies.com - I think it might a good idea to "fly away".

Yeah, but the Auth Codes are not there for all domains. Only the domains for which eNom have already generated the codes for. eNom's own estimate to complete this is "several months". It requires manual interaction with eNom to get the codes generated for those domains without an existing Auth Code. eNom's estimate to get 1 of those is "48 hrs"
    Signature Under Construction.

Quote Originally Posted by stu2
    eNom's own estimate to complete this is "several months". It requires manual interaction with eNom to get the codes generated for those domains without an existing Auth Code. eNom's estimate to get 1 of those is "48 hrs"
    As already covered in several threads here, this is quite a fiasco for eNom...
    Respect My Authoritah! - Eric Cartman (a friend of mine).

OK, I didn't know that. I'm just glad I had auth codes for all my domains.