Question Look for quality (non-budget) Windows hosting

Can anyone recommend a company has been in existence for at least 3 years (and you have used their service for a least 2 years), and during this time has not been brought out/changed management? I am tired of finding a web host then after a few months service starts going down hill because they were brought out, management changed etc

Im looking for a reliable, fast Windows shared/reseller host. I require 1 GB space, 5 GB bandwidth per month, MySQL, MsSQL, ASP .NET 2. My site stores some files, each over 4MB, and these need to be downloaded quickly. My budget is up to $25 per month.

Have you looked at ********.com and

Have you looked at ********.com and
    No, I'll check them out, thanks.

I found and they are recommend here so I might give them a try.

Lame question, I live at home, where else?
    67 I think is what you need. Used their services back in 2001, quite satisfied.

Good luck. Let us know how it goes.
    GS RichCopy 360 Enterprise - Voted #1 for data migration and replication in terms of performance and features. Replicate data across between servers in the same network, WAS, or even across the internet

Good luck. Let us know how it goes.
    Thanks, I will but that will probably be after several months of testing. I did not choose discountasp in the end as they do not provide PHP. I just purchased Windows hosting from So far support has been great (during the weekend too), they even offered to move my Web site from my present host to their server. I just hope their service will be the same!