a site: sale subscribtions or publicity?

I have just made an adult oriented site, the first day, with few publicity and showing only 1%, as a preview, of the whole content, I got 200 different users entering it. The second day same thing.

But only one subscribed, so I was wondering if it could give more revenue through adds than through subscriptions I mean If I make it an open site.... instead of featuring 1% of the content I could feature the whole content.

I know am not going to get 10000% more traffic, but I definitively would get quite more traffic with the added content...

what do you think?
    Last edited by healthy; 11-16-2006 at 11:48 PM.

If it is really the first day as you said, than I wouldnt expect to much.

If the visitors like the contents they will come back. Note there will always be window-shoppers, no matter how much you put in a preview.

What was that URL again ? ;-)

Just joking, no need to post.
    Last edited by valentin_nils; 11-17-2006 at 01:05 AM.
    __--- Nils Valentin ---
    ☆★☆ Speedtest One: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback
    ☆★☆ Speedtest Two: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback

thanks alot, today wee reached 1000 visitors, but still there is just one subscription!

maybe I should go for adds???????????

I think you should wait. Perhaps until 100 days before you make decision to offer it for free.

3 days or so could not give overall suggestion whether the site will be a hit or not.

It's like picking fruits before they are ripe and say they are sour.

Give more time.
    Affordable web hosting and also a reliable web hosting.
    24x7 support. Dedicated for your online business needs, with complete scripts (milist, blog, autoresponder, audio, video, etc) and monthly products with (Master) Resell Rights.