Thread: HSPcomplete

HSPcomplete

somebody know where i can found aditional information about HSPcomplete ?
    i want kow about experiences from who is using HSPcomplete and the prices, I saw on plesk website but i couldn't understand about the prices and license packages....

Thanks in advance

It is very pricey from what I remember.

We use HSPComplete but our pricing was different since we were one of their first few customers back in 2002. So I don't know how much it will cost now. But I remember reading it somewhere that the entry level setup for HSPComplete (two hardware nodes with licenses for 2 CPUs, one management node, and one year support) will be around US$10K. I could be wrong.

If you have not had contacted sales, I can forward you our sales rep.
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - HSphere Shared and Reseller hosting - Now with HIGH AVAILABILITY
    Fluid VPS - Linux and Windows Virtuozzo VPS - Enterprise VPS with up to 2 GB guaranteed memory!
    Get your N+1 High Availability Enterprise Cloud
    Equinix Secaucus NY2 (NYC Metro)

Hi FHDave, we are using HSPcomplete since 2004, what is your experience with it? Are you satisfied ?

I called last year, im not sure, but they told me on the phone 5.000$. I think its more expensive now since they have to train you and all with the software. I think it would be so great if they would sell it on a model based as H-Sphere. Small companies cannot even dream about affording HSPcomplete. Also it only works with SW Soft products as far as i remember. So no Cpanel or others. So that is why i dont understand why it could be so expensive, since if you use HSPcomplete you are committed to use only Sw Soft products since it will not work or work bad with others softwares.

Greetings:

That's around what I remember we were quoted for HSPComplete approximately five years ago.

From my understanding, HSPComplete is still extremely expensive.

H-Sphere on the other hand, you can get into for $4.50 per license (retail price) with a 25 license minimum. There's a 20% annual maintenance fee based on your license purpose price.

See http://www.psoft.net/ for more information on H-Sphere.

BTW, SWSoft now owns both products -- HSPComplete and H-Sphere.

Thank you.
    ---
    Peter M. Abraham
    LinkedIn Profile

H-Sphere looks very simple.
    The pricing is ok but the interface is very buggy, just select a language that is not english and the half is not even translated.

Also H-Sphere seems a total solution, i need a product that can integrate with other softwares for example Kayako Support and other modules like SiteBuilder.

Greetings:

H-Sphere version 3 is not buggy; and the product is well supported.

H-Sphere is a complete solution which while including a support ticket system allows you to use Kayko, Cerberus, or other support systems.

You can also use other site building tools other than the included Site Studio.

Thank you.
    ---
    Peter M. Abraham
    LinkedIn Profile

I need multi language features. And at least on the demo its not very well translated with tons of englisch messages.

I've been using it with FH for around 6 months, it's taken me a while to find everything, and then the latest update through me for a loop, but all in all, it's a good control panel IMO.
    Are you on Twitter? @BrandonSheley Check out my IPB Forum