I am looking into selling an established business web hosting provider on behalf of a friend; we are not looking for a quick sale, but the right offer and person. The company has been around since mid 2004 and since then gained a high PageRank of 6. The company specialises in business (Plesk) shared web hosting offering respectable packages with strictly no overselling. To go into further detail; this isn't your $5, 500gb web host, this is premium web hosting primarily for business clients.
For further company figures and information we require a signed NDA, only serious bidders need apply.
TOTAL ACCOUNTS: 46
• MONTHLY: ($211.65) $2,539.80 / YEAR
• QUARTERLY: ($221.25) $885.00 / YEAR
• YEARLY: $3,977.40 / YEAR
• IP ADDRESSES: $420 / YEAR (7 @ $60/year)
• SSL CERTIFICATES: $479.85 (1 @ $199.95/year & 2 @ $139.95/year )
• DOMAIN NAMES: $822.25 / YEAR (55 @ 14.95/year)
TOTAL HOSTING INCOME: $9,124.30
1 x HIGH END SERVER: $230.00
3 x SSL CERTIFICATES: $117 ($39 each)
55 x Domain names: $492.25 ($8.95 each)
As the company caters to business clients there are also numerous web design, modifications and development projects which are all profit. This year alone the company has made over $17,000 from web hosting and development, with this in mind:
Also a factor in the companies worth is the recent web design, custom order form, memorable short domain name and high ranking PageRank 6.
• Clients are all billed via Paypal and aware of the sale, simply re-invoicing them through your system is all that's needed. *further details available*
• Plesk is used as the control panel and the cost is included with the server, all clients are shared.
• The server is managed by steadfast.net and can be transferred over to you.
• The domain names are registered with Ascio, cheaper options (enom) are available to save money here.
We are looking for offers that we feel acceptable for the companies income, age and clients. Offers under 9 months revenue will be regretfully declined.
- Feel free to post here if I have missed anything that needs to be pointed out. I also feel it's important to mention that I have sold 2 web hosting companies before, so I like to think I know what I'm doing.