Post Complete Business Forsale - cPanel and DA skins

Hello WHT,

I am selling a complete business here. Please be patient with this post, it's quite a long one!

First of all let me list what is available for purchase:

StyleSmooth website and Style Smooth Logo (http://www.stylesmooth.net)

An extremely attractive website which has been featured on both CSS Mania and CSS Bloom recently. The site is functional and just needs to be transferred to your server. We use phpaudit that takes care of all our payments. This will not be included in the sale however it’s a great value product.

- Layered and labelled PSD of the site
    - Valid XHTML/CSS coding
    - Order Form + customizations after sale to fit your payment system
    - Style Smooth logo in various different formats.

* Electric Blue skin for cPanel and Direct Admin

Screenshots:
    For some reason direct linking does not work - go to http://www.stylesmooth.net and click on either cPanel or Direct Admin on the top of the page to view screenshots.

The product is called 'Electric Blue', in the sale package you will receive:

- Layered and labeled PSDs for the skin for both control panels
    - Beautifully coded XHTML/CSS versions of both skins with some truly amazing AJAX effects
    - Login page to replace the standard Direct Admin login page
    - Installation PDF for installing the skin to give to end users

There is a popular product already on the market (PHP Audit - www.phpaudit.com). Well worth the investment for a licensing manager.

Firstly, why are we selling?

We acquired StyleSmooth as a product to provide with our dedicated solution, however we have decided that we need to fully concentrate on the core of our business. The last owner had an email from Nick Nelson of cPanel who was impressed with the skin. It should and it will be a monster hit. The only thing stopping this from becoming as widely used as the default X skin is the fact that it has not been marketed properly.

Why should I buy it?

All this business needs is marketing. You need to let me people know that the product actually exists. Because at the moment only a fraction of hosts who will be switching over know about it. The website for this skin is beautiful. The skin is beautiful and... the price you will buy this for is going to be a STEAL! You will not find another business opportunity like this anywhere.

For dedicated server providers, you get to add something to your server offerings no other provider will match. If you decide not to sell this skin to the general public, you will be buying possibly the best custom skin you can purchase. If you decide to sell it to end users as well, there's an added product line and revenue stream for you to tap into. You also have the site as well which can be modified for us.

For anyone who wants a complete turnkey business, again this is the perfect opportunity. The product is ready all it needs is a bit of marketing. If you clicked on the screenshots and saw the control panel and thought "WOW" - most visitors to the site will be thinking the same. Since the site was designed, bar my personal signature at WHT, there has been no other promotion of this site and product (do a search if you want!).

What about updating the skin, bugs and supporting people who have purchased from you?

With regards to updating the skin and fixing bugs you will need to find someone who is adept at XHTML/CSS. The teams at cPanel and DirectAdmin have been nothing short of amazing and have helped us thoroughly so far. You will not need to support any of purchasers prior to the sale. No purchaser so far has opted for the yearly support updates.

How much?

Right this is the final part of this post. I also don't appreciate my time being wasted. If you are serious and have the cash to purchase this package then I will entertain your offers.

I have had a bid for $1200 and will not accept offers below this.

Bidding starting: $1,300
    Bidding incensement: $100
    Auction ends 100 hours after posted

Buyout: Please contact me.

Transaction will be done through PayPal or CC.

Please contact me via AIM (nkomtech) or PM your MSN contact. You can also email me at [email protected].
    Jon Black

good luck with it.
    i'd advise getting your site back online asap, if you want people to see what they're bidding for

connect to address 208.110.71.150:80 - Connection refused
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

Yes. i noticed thanks. working on it

moremb.com/cpanel

Username: demoss
    Pass: demo

You can see it working wile you wait (on another server)
    Last edited by eDedi; 11-16-2006 at 04:13 PM.
    Jon Black

We are online again
    Jon Black

Look forward to seeing who buys this. I'm really keen to get one of these cpanel themes tested and the roll them out for at least three servers.

Any clients?

How do you stop people redisrubuting it illegally?

Do end users get to brand their website without Style Smooth there?
    HostGuard.net - VPS Control Panel
    Automating and monitoring your hosting business.

How much longer is there left on this auction?
    Igneas | Web Hosting Since 2004

100 hours = 4days

Auction might end today.
    Nkom told me that so far they have been using the skin on their own servers so far.

I guess this would be the reason why my posts have gone unanswered.

http://stylesmooth.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6

LOL.

dont think he is interested in selling anymore, as he has not replied to this thread or PMs.

Mods please close this thread.
    Igneas | Web Hosting Since 2004