My name is Rus, I am 23 years old and located in the Netherlands. I am a highly skilled server admin with a very broad set of skills. I am seeking a position working remotely as a linux administrator or technical / ticket support person.

I have over 3 years of experience in the webhosting industry, I am the former owner of vibehosting.com, thexxxhost.com and maincrew.com, and have been responsible for technical support, billing and sales for these companies. I am able to diagnose and solve any hosting related issues or tickets that you or your clients may have, all in a fast, professional and customer friendly way.

I am experienced in managing servers without control panels (shell only), as well as servers with cPanel and DirectAdmin. I have worked with various panels, billing and helpdesk software and can easily adapt to yours. I am able to operate on my own, or in a team.

I am available to work any time of the day for up to 40 hours a week, and can be available day and night to respond to event notifications or alerts. I believe I will be a great benefit to your company.

I am willing to be paid per ticket or per incident, for a fee you are willing to set and find reasonable for me and your company. I am able to start right away.

If you need any other information, feel free to email me on wondervriend -at- hotmail.com.