Results 1 to 35 of 35
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,601

    Your Server / Your Price

    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    0
    • 256Mb Guaranteed RAM (512Mb Burstable)
    • 10Gb Diskspace
    • 100-300Gb Transfer/Bandwidth
    • 2 Dedicated IPs
    • IRC Allowed
    • Ubuntu 6.10 or Debian 3.1 with Webmin (No cPanel, DirectAdmin, etc)


    $25/$35 a month, payable via credit card (not via paypal)
    Last edited by TargetCreationLtd; 11-16-2006 at 06:55 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,601
    Quote Originally Posted by TargetCreationLtd
    • 256Mb Guaranteed RAM (512Mb Burstable)
    • 10Gb Diskspace
    • 100-300Gb Transfer/Bandwidth
    • 2 Dedicated IPs
    • IRC Allowed
    • Ubuntu 6.10 or Debian 3.1 with Webmin (No cPanel, DirectAdmin, etc)


    $25/$35 a month, payable via credit card (not via paypal)
    That should be doable apart from maybe the IRC. If you could PM me what sort of irc access you need (i.e. just a simple client or a full blown server) then I can give you a final result yes or no from there.
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,601
    Please note this offer is for new customers only
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon

  5. #5
    512ram
    80gbs harddrive
    500gig bandwdith
    100mbit port
    fediacore 5
    cpanel/whm

    £20/mo Bit cocky bit yeah, You sed your price.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,601
    If you need that much disk space you need a dedicated

    Rus
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Uxbridge, England
    Posts
    16
    • 256MB RAM
    • 10Gb Diskspace
    • 200Gb Transfer
    • 2 IPs
    • Fedora Core 4 w/DirectAdmin
    ...10/month? Well... it's worth a try.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,601
    Quote Originally Posted by JRobinson
    • 256MB RAM
    • 10Gb Diskspace
    • 200Gb Transfer
    • 2 IPs
    • Fedora Core 4 w/DirectAdmin
    ...10/month? Well... it's worth a try.
    We can do that for 12.50/mo + VAT

    Rus
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    In canada
    Posts
    3,213
    Quote Originally Posted by JRobinson
    • 256MB RAM
    • 10Gb Diskspace
    • 200Gb Transfer
    • 2 IPs
    • Fedora Core 4 w/DirectAdmin
    ...10/month? Well... it's worth a try.
    I think Rus should do that cause u signed up on WHT just for the post, PS: Welcome to WHT.


    Hey Rus how about following :

    Server 1

    2 x 160 Gig HDD ,
    Cpanel/Fantastico/RvSkins
    2 Gig Ram
    Dual Xeon 2.4Ghz+
    100Mbps Port
    With or Without Management
    2TB bw.
    Price 130-140$ Per month


    Server 2

    15 or +Gig Space
    200 or + Gig BW
    256 Mb Ram
    Cpanel
    100Mbps Port
    Managed.

    Price 20$ per month.


    Cheers

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Uxbridge, England
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by a2b2
    We can do that for 12.50/mo + VAT

    Rus
    Just placed my order. I saw that offer originally and had every intention of ordering anyway. Just saw this thread and wanted to chance my luck at getting an extra few quid off.

    Quote Originally Posted by paidhosting
    I think Rus should do that cause u signed up on WHT just for the post, PS: Welcome to WHT.
    Cheers.

    James

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,601
    Quote Originally Posted by paidhosting
    2 x 160 Gig HDD ,
    Cpanel/Fantastico/RvSkins
    2 Gig Ram
    Dual Xeon 2.4Ghz+
    100Mbps Port
    With or Without Management
    2TB bw.
    Price 130-140$ Per month
    Unmanaged
    2GB RAM
    Dual Core P4 2.66Ghz
    1500GB Transfer
    2x160GB HDD
    100Mbit
    cPanel/WHM
    UK Based

    $100 setup, $135/mo


    Server 2

    15 or +Gig Space
    200 or + Gig BW
    256 Mb Ram
    Cpanel
    100Mbps Port
    Managed.

    Price 20$ per month.
    Best price $30/mo

    Rus
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    In canada
    Posts
    3,213
    Quote Originally Posted by JRobinson
    Just placed my order. I saw that offer originally and had every intention of ordering anyway. Just saw this thread and wanted to chance my luck at getting an extra few quid off.

    Cheers.

    James

    Aaah you should have waited a2b2 might have melted a bit and done it for 10 bucks .

    But a2b2 that vps for $30 in UK or US ?

    Plus IRC or porn allowed?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Shanghai,China
    Posts
    247
    Unmanaged
    512M RAM Guaranteed (1024M RAM Bursted)
    25G Storage
    650G Transfer
    Dual Xeon
    1 IP
    CentOS 4.4
    US

    $30/month

    Is it possible?
    My Personal Sites:Oh !!!MIYU-GのDAYs
    http://www.1221.in
    MY LIFE IS COOL,SO IS MY VPS I WILL TELL YOU MORE ABOUT VPS

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ahh' UnderPants
    Posts
    1,012
    Quote Originally Posted by paidhosting
    Aaah you should have waited a2b2 might have melted a bit and done it for 10 bucks .

    But a2b2 that vps for $30 in UK or US ?

    Plus IRC or porn allowed?

    I believe a2b2 provides in UK bluesquare right now, and not US.

    Well i guess IRC is not allowed. Rest rus will explain.



  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,601
    Quote Originally Posted by paidhosting
    Aaah you should have waited a2b2 might have melted a bit and done it for 10 bucks .

    But a2b2 that vps for $30 in UK or US ?

    Plus IRC or porn allowed?
    That VPS isn't going to get any cheaper . The VPS is UK, adult is ok, IRC we try to avoid to the general risk of DOS
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,601
    Quote Originally Posted by MIYU-HITORI
    Unmanaged
    512M RAM Guaranteed (1024M RAM Bursted)
    25G Storage
    650G Transfer
    Dual Xeon
    1 IP
    CentOS 4.4
    US

    $30/month

    Is it possible?
    Sorry price for that due to storage/transfer is $60/mo

    Rus
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    61
    Windows
    256MB Dedicated RAM
    1 GB HDD
    5 GB BW
    Remote Desktop Access

    as you see I am not gonna use this server for hosting , but stability of server is very important to me. for how much can u offer this server ?
    Last edited by FiFtHeLeMeNt; 11-18-2006 at 04:31 AM.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,601
    Quote Originally Posted by FiFtHeLeMeNt
    Windows
    256MB Dedicated RAM
    1 GB HDD
    5 GB BW
    Remote Desktop Access

    as you see I am not gonna use this server for hosting , but stability of server is very important to me. how much can u offer this server ?
    Sorry we don't do Windows VPS at all. For that from us you would need a dedicated server which would come in at $120 or so
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon

  19. #19
    • 128MB RAM
    • 1Gb Diskspace
    • 1Gb Transfer
    • 3 IPs
    • debian
    3/mo on 12 months?

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,601
    Quote Originally Posted by c0demonger
    • 128MB RAM
    • 1Gb Diskspace
    • 1Gb Transfer
    • 3 IPs
    • debian
    3/mo on 12 months?
    Sorry the price for that would be 8.50/mo + VAT
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    328
    20Gb Disk
    200-250GB Bandwidth (100mbit) or 3mbps unmetered
    256MB RAM
    cPanel/Fantastico
    Managed or Unmanaged (just lightly managed really)
    3IP Addresses
    US Hosted

    $40-50/month


    And what's the rundown on the quality of a2b2 support?


    Thanks,
    -Caleb
    Image Hosting!
    http://www.imagepal.net
    Upload and Hotlink Images Anywhere!
    PM if interested in VPS, shared, or reseller hosting

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,601
    Quote Originally Posted by Caleb20103
    20Gb Disk
    200-250GB Bandwidth (100mbit) or 3mbps unmetered
    256MB RAM
    cPanel/Fantastico
    Managed or Unmanaged (just lightly managed really)
    3IP Addresses
    US Hosted

    $40-50/month


    And what's the rundown on the quality of a2b2 support?


    Thanks,
    -Caleb
    No problem with that one at all and will be a $40/mo. Drop sales an email if you wish to order. You can find testomonials at http://www.a2b2.com/Testimonials-f4.html

    Thanks

    Rus
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ahh' UnderPants
    Posts
    1,012
    Quote Originally Posted by a2b2
    Unmanaged
    2GB RAM
    Dual Core P4 2.66Ghz
    1500GB Transfer
    2x160GB HDD
    100Mbit
    cPanel/WHM
    UK Based

    $100 setup, $135/mo


    Rus
    Hello Rus, Please quote me, if i dont want a double HDD, with single HDD will it omit the setup charges? Will fantastico/RVscinks come bundled with cpanel in this plan? How many IPs come along ?thanks
    Last edited by Woooo; 11-20-2006 at 09:00 AM.



  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,601
    Quote Originally Posted by D'Godown
    Hello Rus, Please quote me, if i dont want a double HDD, with single HDD will it omit the setup charges? Will fantastico/RVscinks come bundled with cpanel in this plan? How many IPs come along ?thanks
    Hi
    Yes we could do that if you drop the disk and Fant/RVskins can be bundeled. 5 IP's is included as standard

    Rus
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ahh' UnderPants
    Posts
    1,012
    Hey great, Ok inquiring more through personal.
    Thanks.



  26. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    328
    Who is your bandwidth provided by? And how much more if I wanted 5mbps unmetered? Also, do you mean I have the choice of either 200-250GB bandwidth on metered line or 3mbps unmetered?


    Thanks,
    -Caleb
    Image Hosting!
    http://www.imagepal.net
    Upload and Hotlink Images Anywhere!
    PM if interested in VPS, shared, or reseller hosting

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,601
    We get bandwith from Above.net, Nlayer and Level 3. Extra transit is $20/mo per mbit and you have the choice
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon

  28. #28
    Here is what I want:
    • 20 GB Storage
    • Guaranteed 512MB Ram / Burstable to 2048MB
    • 300 GB Transfer per month
    • 1 Dedicated IP
    • No Control Pannel
    • Cent OS 4.x
    $40-$50 a month

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,601
    Quote Originally Posted by Lash
    Here is what I want:
    • 20 GB Storage
    • Guaranteed 512MB Ram / Burstable to 2048MB
    • 300 GB Transfer per month
    • 1 Dedicated IP
    • No Control Pannel
    • Cent OS 4.x
    $40-$50 a month

    Can do thatfor $47.50/mo which includes the extra burst
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon

  30. #30
    • Xen VPS
    • US datacenter
    • 384MB RAM
    • 10GB HD
    • 100GB transfer
    • DirectAdmin
    • Basic Management
    • $30/month

  31. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    36
    Have sended PM.

    Br,
    J-M

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,601
    Quote Originally Posted by HotPants
    • Xen VPS
    • US datacenter
    • 384MB RAM
    • 10GB HD
    • 100GB transfer
    • DirectAdmin
    • Basic Management
    • $30/month
    Sorry we have no US Xen space currently
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon

  33. #33
    Helo,

    * US datacenter
    * 256MB RAM
    * 5GB HD
    * 80GB transfer
    * Cpanel
    * Fully Managed
    * $25/month

    thanks

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,601
    Quote Originally Posted by Egy Spy
    Helo,

    * US datacenter
    * 256MB RAM
    * 5GB HD
    * 80GB transfer
    * Cpanel
    * Fully Managed
    * $25/month

    thanks
    Its possible to do a basic-managed server for that price. If you want real full managment add $30/mo to the price, total $55
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon

  35. #35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •