Due to other opportunities that I am involved with, I have been slowly selling off portions of ArielHost to other companies (dedicated servers, VoIP, etc.) I still have 44 premium shared web hosting clients for sale.
You can either buy the entire business, web site, and related software, or you can purchase just the clients. All clients are currently on DirectAdmin. Most of the clients run e-Commerce businesses, but there are a couple of personal site clients too.
Note: I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone that I don't think will take good care of these clients. Most of them have been with me for over a year, and they are pretty happy with the service, and I want that to continue.
For full details about what the hosting packages include, please look at http://www.arielhost.com/hosting_plans.php ... here is the summary of the bandwidth offered for each package, and what the monthly billing amount is:
P200: 200MB Disk Space, 10GB Traffic, $9/mo
P500: 500MB Disk Space, 15GB Traffic, $11/mo
B800: 800MB Disk Space, 25GB Traffic, $13/mo
B1000: 1000MB Disk Space, 50GB Traffic, $17/mo
B2000: 2000MB Disk Space, 75GB Traffic, $24/mo
B4000: 4000MB Disk Space, 100GB Traffic, $40/mo
The breakdown of current clients is as follows:
P200 Monthly: 16
P200 Semi-Annually: 1
P200 Annually: 1
P200 2-Year: 1
Yearly Revenue: $2052
The clients are guaranteed the space and bandwidth, however, the majority of them don't even come close to using their allocation (there are some who do though... the company on the C4000 plan DOES use that much space and almost all of the bandwidth. I also have two on the C2000 plan that use all of the space and about 75% of the bandwidth).
I will accept Paypal or direct wire transfer to my bank account only. I will not accept "payment plans" for payment of the agreed total.
If you want more than just the clients, here is the rest of what you can have:
- Fully managed dedicated server in RCN's Chicago Carrier Hotel with an unmetered 20mbps connection. Payments for the server are due on the 6th of the month, at $299 a month. Server just chugs along without any major problems. It's a P4, 2GB RAM, 300Gb hard drive. It can hold many more clients than what are currently on it.
- DirectAdmin "owned" license
- ModernBill "owned" 500 client license
- StarDevelop live help messenger
- Fully custom web site (not a template) that is designed to be very easy to modify. I also have the SupportTrio help desk software fully integrated into the site (click the support link on the main site to see). The domain was also PR6 the last time I checked it.
- DemoDemo video tutorials for DirectAdmin
What I'm NOT including:
- My "owned" IPB license (sorry, I need it for something else)
- SupportTrio license. However, you can obtain your own license for it (either monthly or "owned") and just apply it if you want to keep using it
- My eNom reseller account, since I have a lot of personal domains in there too
BIN for just the clients is the current yearly revenue. BIN for clients + everything else is $7000.
If you move the clients to a different server, it shouldn't be a problem. However, there are two potential things you should be aware of:
1). A couple of the clients use Drag & Drop Site Creator to manage their sites. You'd need to move this from the current server.
2). My server is PCI Compliant. It's not hard to obtain PCI Compliance, but this is a big reason that I have many of the online stores that I have. So if you move it, you'll have to ensure that your server is compliant before you move the clients. You can use ScanAlert or any other compliance scanning service. It's now free to join ScanAlert's partner program, so that might be the best route to go.
The current high bid is outside of our budget for purchasing clients. I wanted to comment if you have any issues with the winner or alternates of the auction, as when we commit to a transaction, we follow through with it.