DirectAdmin Setup

I just got my VPS setup with DirectAdmin.

Now for setting up domains . . . I have about ten sites to setup. What would be the best way to set them up.

1) Login as Admin then click on User Access and add each domain.

2) Create a reseller account and add all my domains

3) Login as Admin then click on Reseller Access. Then setup a user for each site.

Does it matter? Are there any issues doing it any of these ways. Like will stats be seperate for each domain no matter which way I add them?

Tokyo / Japan
    I am not an expert on DA, but if you do that kind of stuff often then you might want to ask Directadmin which script is doing the account setup and run it as a batch.

If its a one time thing then you might just go ahead and create the 10 accounts whichever way you prefer.
    __--- Nils Valentin ---
    ☆★☆ Speedtest One: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback
    ☆★☆ Speedtest Two: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback

Still looking for input on the first question, now I have another.

The IPS and setting up private nameservers. I went into DirectAdmin and followed the directions. My first IP was listed and marked as server. So I added the other two and they were listed as free. So I set the two free IPs as my nameservers. Is that the right way to do it?

Las Vegas
    only add your own personal domains in user level, and all others in reseller level

Thats what I thought. Now each domain will have its own seperate stats and stuff, right?

thanks for the help

Las Vegas
    Yes, each domain will have its own account/stats info.

your own private domains (user level) as admin will now be listed /home/admin/domains/*

vs ..

you can access your files in a single login to DA and FTP