Godaddy / Name Cheap Domain Forwarding

I have two domains at GoDaddy. domain1.com has it's name servers changed to the host that I am using for my web site. domain2.com is parked using GoDaddy's nameservers. I have used domain fowarding so when domain2.com is typed in, domain1.com will be accessed. This works fine.

Now I have 8 other parked domains at Name Cheap. Can I do the same thing or do they have to be parked at GoDaddy in order for them to access domain1.com? For those familiar with NC, I used "Host Records" (with URL REDIRECT) to do this but after 12 hours, it's not working yet. I know it can take longer but I have a feeling this isn't working.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff

You can do the same thing, it does not matter where the other domains are registered at.

Ok; maybe it just needs more time or I've done it wrong in setting it up on NC. It seems a little easier to do on GD. For those familiar with NC, is there a way I can check to see if my parked domains there are are using NC's name servers (I had them pointing to my host at one time but changed them back) and check to see if it's fowarding to domain1.com...Like a list that actually says this is happening? I don't want to set these things again because then it will probably cause another delay.

Thanks,

Jeff

Problem solved. I used the "@" field rather than the "www" field.

Jeff