Looking for reseller hosting

I'm currently have reseller package from HostGator 5GB disk space and 50GB bandwidth. As I'm completly not satisfied from their support ( was great when I was on shared package with them but not now ) and I'm experiencing a lot of problems with current server which they don't want to fix telling me that this is not their problem. Can anyone suggest me reliable reseller package ?

Specs that I need

- Diskspace: 5GB
    - Bandwidth: 50GB preferably 75GB
    - Unlimited domains or at least large number of domains alowed and they can't be addons.
    - Uptime 99%
    - Good support
    - Max price around $25/month

I'm experiencing a lot of problems with current server which they don't want to fix telling me that this is not their problem. Can anyone suggest me reliable reseller package ?
    Could you share with us what kind of problems you were having with HostGator that you have to leave their service?

- Unlimited domains or at least large number of domains alowed and they can't be addons.
    I do not think you have to worry about that when you're looking for reseller hosting

Quote Originally Posted by WN-Ali
    Could you share with us what kind of problems you were having with HostGator that you have to leave their service?
    Sure, I've had shared hosting at HostGator for a little over a year - 10GB diskspace, 100GB bandwidth. I've had couple sites on that account, but they allow only addon domains.
    Since I've installed some script to my websites which is not working on addon domains I was in need to move to reseller package. I've stayed with Hostgator because I was satisfied so far.
    They move everything for me to a new server but they kept everything as it was before, one main domain and rest as addon's. I've imediately deleted all those addon domains and created separate accounts for them and this was about 2 weeks ago.
    Couple days later I was unable to access any of my websites due to "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded", that was strange for me because I knew that I will not use 50GB in a month but it looks that I've used it in 3-4 days.
    When I logged to my WHM I was amazed, all my deleted domains was still using bandwidth. I've contacted Hostgator support and they was playing with me over a week telling me that they don't know what I'm talking about.
    Even that I've sent them many screenshots of my WHM panel where was clearly visible that all deleted domains are still using bandwidth, day after day. They still didn't fixed this and yesterday they stoped telling me that they don't know what I'm talking about, their response yesterday amazed me:
    "...This is not our problem"

That's why I'm looking for new host after a year with Hostgator.
    Last edited by zielak; 11-16-2006 at 12:48 AM.

The problem may it be (I'm just guessing) that HG does not allow overselling, and probably your plan (the main one) have a quota for most of the bandwidth of the reseller account.

Before to move to a new host (if you want, of course) try modifying the bandwidth allowance of the account where you has the addon domains lowering it, and give to the new accounts more bandwidth allowance
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Addon domains was on the main account, I've deleted them but they are still using bandwidth.

It looks something like this in my WHM

..............................................Bandwidth
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Account : somedomain.com ........3.50GB
    ......domain2.com (deleted)........ 250MB
    ......domain3.com (deleted)........ 1.25GB
    etc. ...

And next day:

.................................................Bandwidth
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Account: somedomain.com .........4.50GB
    .....domain2.com (deleted) ..........450MB
    .....domain3.com (deleted) ............2.1GB
    etc. ...

As you can see addon domains are deleted but they are still increasing bandwidth usage.

And what about the accounts with the domains in there? I mean, it may be possible that the bandwidth usage of the moved domain are still counted toward the main account (as addon domains) but not on the new accounts?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

It's counted also on new accounts.

Then, you got me there :

Well.. good luck in your search

Quote Originally Posted by zielak
    I'm currently have reseller package from HostGator 5GB disk space and 50GB bandwidth. As I'm completly not satisfied from their support ( was great when I was on shared package with them but not now ) and I'm experiencing a lot of problems with current server which they don't want to fix telling me that this is not their problem. Can anyone suggest me reliable reseller package ?

Specs that I need

- Diskspace: 5GB
    - Bandwidth: 50GB preferably 75GB
    - Uptime 99%
    - Good support
    - Max price around $25/month
    I'd recommend you to look at www.ahosting.biz. Their reseller plans are good and prices I think suit you well.

I didn't know that hostgator's reseller is using addon domains

With your requirements, try resellerzoom? And take a look in hosting offer http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4
    Last edited by TRIBOLIS; 11-16-2006 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TRIBOLIS

With your requirements, try resellerzoom? And take a look in hosting offer http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4
    Best way to get a list of providers gathered up. Search for reviews and make your selection. Before you do make sure the provider you go with offers money back guarantee, should be all set. Your requirements are basic and your budget is good, I am sure you will not have a problem finding a provider that best fits your needs.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

this seems more of an issue with WHM rather than host gator themselves, in the top right hand corner or WHM what version is it running?
    The Hosting Heroes Ltd - over 20 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers | VPS Reseller for WHMCS
    www.thehostingheroes.com

You sure you actually need 50-75gb bandwidth? Even if you do I'm sure it's easy to find a big plan with a big budget (in shared hosting terms).

I've read some great things about ResellerZoom - perhaps their new Failover Reseller Hosting Plans may apply to you?
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost