Looking for a reseller account with these requirements

Hi,

I'm looking for a reliable reseller hosting with 10GB of disk space and 100GB of bandwidth. It also must have the option to pay with PayPal Subscription. My budget is around $40-$50 a month.

Please give me some recommendations except for HostGator and ResellerZoom, which I already have accounts with. I want new web hosts.

Thanks
    Last edited by lordg; 11-15-2006 at 09:14 PM.

Is cpanel a must too?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Yes, cPanel is a must.

I would suggest lurking around the offers section of WHT.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

You should be able to find a handful of hosts that meet your requirements under your budget (your budget is larger than many other seekers around here!). As HF mentioned, you can take a look in the offers forum, or you can simply browse the reseller forum and see what hosts have been talked about and reviewed, etc.. and generate a list of possible hosts!

Good luck!
    Othio Hosting - Private-Label cPanel Reseller Hosting
    True 24x7 Support | SSD Storage | cPanel+WHM | R1Soft Backups

I would highly recommend searching on www.hostsearch.com or www.findmyhosting.com

1. Make a list of web hosts that meet your requirements.
    2. Contact them and test their support response timings.
    3. Do some research on them for feedback.

Since most hosting companies offer a minimum 30 days money back guarantee, you should have enough time to test them after you have signed up.

Take a look in the Reseller Hosting Offers.

What those members said look in the hosting offer or search are right. Make sure you read the reviews before sign up. Good luck with your new host!
    Last edited by SSHocker; 11-16-2006 at 09:10 PM.

Hiya

You may want to look at some directories of web hosts such as the ones mentioned above, also try www.webhostdir.com

Also i recommend checking out the hosts technical support to, maybe send in a ticket to see how long they take to respond, or maybe visit their live chat if they have one or not. As you will need good support to support your clients.
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.
    www.cyberhostpro.com - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat

Your budget looks enough for your needs. You can find a lot of popular hosting companies by searching on WHT. After this I recommend what you read the reviews that made about them. Good luck.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo

With $40-50 I would go for a VPS (if you know the basics of server management). It will give you a lot more privacy and generally VPS/dedi companies are nicer to deal with. Futurehosting.biz have good VPS's and for about that price will get you everything you need. 10GB and 100GB on a shared plan for me means a lot of overselling.