Server Status Script

Hello WHT!
    I was looking around for server status scripts... I found: http://www.status2k.com/ and I really like it... Since I don't need this for anything professional and just to toy around I'd rather not pay the 20 bucks just for that.. Do you know of any other ones? That are free or at least CHEAP?

check out www.hotscripts.com you may find some server status scripts there that are worth a look.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

hotscripts is very good, many different scripts on there. I've logged on before looking for a certain script and downloaded 10 more. Excellent website.

Whilst you're there I'd click on an AD just to say thank you to the company.
    DB9 Design, Design and quality you can trust

Personal Website: Here | Currently Hosted By: HostGator | Twitter: @Quartz87

Maybe these website scripts suit you:hostopia.com, rvsitebuilder, soholaunch.com.

Quote Originally Posted by trish75
    Maybe these website scripts suit you:hostopia.com, rvsitebuilder, soholaunch.com.
    A hosting company, and two "website builders". What does that have to do with server status scripts?

Quote Originally Posted by Quartz_
    I was thinking of something more than just a script that pings an IP.

Does anyone have any personal recommendations?

What kind of script are you looking for? I mean do you need disk status check, server load, memory usage or what is your specific crieteria.

Ya, hostscript is very good and find in sourceforge project you may find many web based script in all area!

thxx

I may be brining back monthly licenses, in which case for a low price you could have the script but after the month has passed not have access to future versions.

I'm also running a deal for WHT where you can buy a yearly copy for $10.95 if your still interested.

I recommend using scribby's script. at 10.95 it's not like you're spending a lot of money.

I am running it on 4 business websites and I'm very happy
    Show your reciprocal links on your website. eReferrer

Quote Originally Posted by e-places
    I recommend using scribby's script. at 10.95 it's not like you're spending a lot of money.

I am running it on 4 business websites and I'm very happy
    Yep, that's the script I wanted to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by scribby
    I may be brining back monthly licenses, in which case for a low price you could have the script but after the month has passed not have access to future versions.

I'm also running a deal for WHT where you can buy a yearly copy for $10.95 if your still interested.
    I'll probably go for that WHT special... Also, I don;t usually spend any money on web services, not really in my budget and I have a tight budget as is! You should give me a free license for it! (just kidding) I didn't even know you were around here actually!

Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
    I'll probably go for that WHT special... Also, I don;t usually spend any money on web services, not really in my budget and I have a tight budget as is! You should give me a free license for it! (just kidding) I didn't even know you were around here actually!
    Yeah well Server Tool + WHT = Business.

If you want that $10.95 deal just PM me and ill get it setup for you.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
    Hello WHT!
    I was looking around for server status scripts... I found: http://www.status2k.com/ and I really like it... Since I don't need this for anything professional and just to toy around I'd rather not pay the 20 bucks just for that.. Do you know of any other ones? That are free or at least CHEAP?
    I would say $20.00 for Scribby's script is cheap. I have seen him work on this for a very long time and 20.00 is well worth it for what you get. Free is not always better.

C
    Mega Hosters Inc. - The Last Host You Will Ever Need!
    Hsphere Control Panel, 24/7 Phone Support, EasyApp, Shared SSL, Daily Backups, Dedicated IPs, PHP4 & PHP5, FFMPEG, Legal Adult Content Allowed + More!
    Treating A Customer The Way They Should Be Treated For Over 5.5 Years Now!