Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    They won’t retry him. For what… writing a book of fiction? I could write a similar book… it would be just as tasteless and repulsive, but it would not mean that I killed her.

It is 76 on Amazon… it is going to sell. I’m sure every law school in America will be talking about it… along with the case. Many people will order it online and hide it from their friends. With all the publicity, we will HAVE to know what is inside… well, you know, for our “educated” arguments for and against OJ and the book.

The Juice is not done tormenting the family and friends of his victims!
    Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!

Surely the statute of limitations is past on perjury and any other smaller offenses they could come up with. If the fedgov really wanted this guy locked up, they could just sick the IRS on him.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Z-M
    This is not the case. OJ can walk out and tell everyone he sees that he killed his wife; and he still can not be retried.
    No but his life can be ripped apart!!! (People coming @ him from every direction for any little thing)

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ub3r
    He was paid to write it. It wasn't his idea.
    He could have said no.

Quote Originally Posted by AH-Tina

I hope no one buys it.

--Tina
    I know I won't ..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12