Reseller account / Notrio like...

Hi,

I'm asking for reseller account recommendations. Right now I have an notrio basic reseller account with 3 low activity domains, but its giving me some troubles, and their support with some things they are well, but i'm having server downs with no usefull answers.. just "now is working" and so..

I signed up with Notrio because of the attractive prices, but now im looking for an alternative with prices/space(mb) like notrio (or a bit higher is not a problem) but with recommendations..

Any help would be aprecciated...

Hi!

How much space and bandwidth do you really need? I see that they offer 15 GB of space and 200 GB of bandwidth on their smallest plan, but do you really need that much?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by ardillaroja
    Hi,

I'm asking for reseller account recommendations. Right now I have an notrio basic reseller account with 3 low activity domains, but its giving me some troubles, and their support with some things they are well, but i'm having server downs with no usefull answers.. just "now is working" and so..

I signed up with Notrio because of the attractive prices, but now im looking for an alternative with prices/space(mb) like notrio (or a bit higher is not a problem) but with recommendations..

Any help would be aprecciated...
    Well I wouldn't suggest basing your choice on pricing levels as you may be back here within a few months needing more recommendations. The low activity domains indicates most likely that you will not need the whole amount of bandwidth that they provide in their package. I would say try something smaller for a reasonable price, and I am sure you will be happy with the outcome.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

If you're having troubles with Notrio, you should be moving away from hosts like them not find another similar one. If you need reliable service and support, you're going to have to pay more than $20 for 15gb disk space/ 200gb of bandwidth.

I would recommend searching on www.hostsearch.com and then doing some research on the web hosts that match your criteria.

You can use the hostquote option on top of the forum.
    A reasonable price for 15GB Space & 200GB Bandwidth would be $30+
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

Agree with those members about high price which you'll have a great host. Keep in mind don't attracting to the low prices with large spaces, it's likely you have similar experience with notrio.