I need a reliable email hoster that uses @mail

it needs to be @mail and reliable. This account is with Hostway right now and 2 weeks later and 3 trouble tickets with headers and such, and the problem is still unresolved......basically email forwards on certain email accounts take anywhere from 4 minutes to 4 hrs...

Hell, test emails from a outside account today, one took 2 minutes, another one sent right after that took 20 minutes......argh

However, the hoster needs to have a *nice* webmail interface - preferable @mail.

The only other one I can think of is MT, and I am hesitant to do so based on all these Grid problems

Hmm, I don't know of many hosts that use @Mail, and honestly there isn't much of a rating system for how good e-mail systems are. Just find someone you like, and go for it (preferrably a host with good support, if you ever have problems they'll just get resolved quicker).

Is there a reason you require @mail? There are many nice implementations:

• roundcube is basic, but gets the job done
    • nutsmail is great - our clients love the featurs, simplicity and security.

atmail licenses cost near $6000, I don't know how many medium-small hosts (the majority here) would buy it.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Jedito
    atmail licenses cost near $6000, I don't know how many medium-small hosts (the majority here) would buy it.
    Besides that - what does it give you?

We have evaluated @mail several times - each time asking ourselves "it this it?"

IMO, the cost/benefit ratio of @mail is too poor for us to use.

We use hord for our clients and allow them to use a email client i.e. MS Outlook. They like the services we provide and have never had problems with the webmail interface, which is simple and quick to use.

I've never used @mail but generally I've only heard luke-warm comments. I'd like to hear what other comments users have about webmail clients.

Thanks,

Robin
    DB9 Design, Design and quality you can trust

godaddy email is worst

Quote Originally Posted by zzahong
    godaddy email is worst
    Can you tell us why Godaddy email hosting is worst?...I know their web hosting services have some limitations, but not sure about their email hosting. Your experience would be useful to us.
    Last edited by anandsoft; 11-16-2006 at 06:45 AM. Reason: grammar