Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

People Pick Sexiest Man Alive

I demand a recount!

(CNN) -- For its latest Sexiest Man Alive, People went back to a mainstay.

The magazine announced Wednesday that George Clooney is its 2006 Sexiest Man Alive. He joins friend Brad Pitt as a two-time winner.
    DBLHost.com
    US Based Shared Web Hosting • cPanel+Softaculous • Email Hosting • Domain Names
    https://www.dblhost.com

Wow I'm totally sorry, can we please move this into the Web Hosting Lounge? IE7 FTL!
    DBLHost.com

Commitmentphobic, George Clooney, is not the sexiest man alive.

If I have to lose, I guess it would be ok losing to him, better then losing to Mr Pitt.
    DBLHost.com

How is he sexy? :|

Quote Originally Posted by joshcrick
    How is he sexy? :|

I know.
    I am back....

Were the judges gay?

No that would make them lesbians and attracted to women.
    DBLHost.com

George Clooney is totally sexy.

Smart, funny, politically involved, mature and...a millionare.

Yup...he gets my vote.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

Oh, so women actually did vote!

Looks like the gals like him...

I was actually a close runner up, but George's stubble won out over my beer belly.

Quote Originally Posted by ahoogen
    I was actually a close runner up, but George's stubble won out over my beer belly.
    I didn't boher running, my schedule is just too full to deal with such stuff
    "Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them." - Thomas Paine

Ever since Clooney said that celebrities were a class above regular people I lost all interest in watching that guys movies. I liked his acting too. i thought he was good.
    Show your reciprocal links on your website. eReferrer

Quote Originally Posted by e-places
    Ever since Clooney said that celebrities were a class above regular people I lost all interest in watching that guys movies. I liked his acting too. i thought he was good.
    When/where did he say that and in what context? I'd like to see a reputable source.

I know he has a wicked sense of humor and, if it was in that context, that makes him even cooler in my book.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

tina defending him are you. tina has crush.

i don't understand how he is sexy. he is old as hell. i bet if he wasn't a celebrity no one would like him so much.

How come I didn't get to vote?

Quote Originally Posted by mohamoud
    tina defending him are you. tina has crush.

i don't understand how he is sexy. he is old as hell. i bet if he wasn't a celebrity no one would like him so much.
    That's the point.
    Personal Website: Here | Currently Hosted By: HostGator | Twitter: @Quartz87

Quote Originally Posted by e-places
    Ever since Clooney said that celebrities were a class above regular people I lost all interest in watching that guys movies.
    lol, I've always seen celebrities as very well paid monkies whose job it is to entertain us. Throw them some money and they'll sing and dance and put on a little show.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Bob
    lol, I've always seen celebrities as very well paid monkies whose job it is to entertain us. Throw them some money and they'll sing and dance and put on a little show.
    Jealous? But even if they are monkeys, they aren't paid peanuts.

Quote Originally Posted by mohamoud
    I don't agree with you . He's a very handsome man and a talented actor. Why do you think he's old? He's only 45. Is it much? I don't think so.
    By the way how old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by AH-Tina
    When/where did he say that and in what context? I'd like to see a reputable source.

I know he has a wicked sense of humor and, if it was in that context, that makes him even cooler in my book.

--Tina
    it was his smug speech at the academy awards. he wasn't being funny, he was being an elitest prick but you will likely defend it since you like him. Which I can understand.

This isn't the bad one, but I found this real quick. you're welcome to search for the really bad one, i don't have time

it was so bad southpark made an entire episode about the brown smug cloud started by clooney.

We are a little bit out of touch in Hollywood every once in a while. We were the ones who talked about AIDS when it was being whispered. We talked about civil rights when it wasn’t really popular. This Academy, this group of people gave Hattie McDaniel an Oscar in 1939 when blacks were still sitting in the backs of theaters. I’m proud to be part of this Academy. I’m proud to be part of this community. I’m proud to be out of touch
    Last edited by fastnoc; 11-16-2006 at 09:36 AM.
    Show your reciprocal links on your website. eReferrer

Yeah, noone cared about the guy when he was on Sisters. It was only after ER that he gained notoriety. I absolutely loved it when the paparazzi refused to take his picture. What goes around comes around.

Yeah, I think no one voted for me for about the same reason. One time I told everyone I was kind of a big deal, it's never been the same since. Oh well, there is always next year.
    DBLHost.com

Quote Originally Posted by HHIC
    Jealous? But even if they are monkeys, they aren't paid peanuts.
    Heck for those kind of peanuts they get paid I would dance too!

they misspelled my name again

it is D-a-v-e not G-e-o-r-g-e

when they get this part right I will have them work on my last name spelling.
    Technical Advisor for new A&E Series The Killing Season
    There are no random acts of violence
    Starts November 5th!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast