Help in identify the email sender location

Hello,

I received an email regarding some shares that I have. The caller said he is from USA.
    Can anyone here help me in confirming the sender location ?

Email Header
    -----------------

MIME-Version: 1.0
    Received: from texas.hosting4good.net ([70.87.197.90]) by bay0-mc4-f16.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2444); Wed, 15 Nov 2006 05:53:56 -0800
    Received: from harper by texas.hosting4good.net with local (Exim 4.52)id 1GkLD5-0002t6-5o; Wed, 15 Nov 2006 21:53:51 +0800
    Received: from 61.14.154.218 ([61.14.154.218]) (SquirrelMail authenticated user [email protected]) by www.harperdavis.com with HTTP; Wed, 15 Nov 2006 21:53:51 +0800 (PHT)
    X-Message-Info: LsUYwwHHNt3660MmjhEvYg2f34OAemlK3oXsmRrh6gU=
    References: <[email protected]>
    User-Agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.8
    X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
    X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - texas.hosting4good.net
    X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - hotmail.com
    X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [32193 500] / [47 12]
    X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - harperdavis.com
    X-Source: /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php
    X-Source-Args: /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/squirrelmail/src/compose.php
    X-Source-Dir: :/base/3rdparty/squirrelmail/src
    Return-Path: [email protected]
    X-OriginalArrivalTime: 15 Nov 2006 13:53:56.0825 (UTC) FILETIME=[7E8B5490:01C708BD]
    --------------------------------------------------------

Thank you in advance.

Thank you,
    Fadhlullah Abd Rahman - Server Hosting Division
    Fivio.com | Customize Server Solutions
    Dedicated Servers - Managed Colocation - SMS Servers.

The email seems to be sent via a web interface (SquirrelMail at 70.87.197.90) from a Philippines IP address (61.14.154.218)
    Code:
    Received: from texas.hosting4good.net ([70.87.197.90]) by bay0-mc4-f16.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2444); Wed, 15 Nov 2006 05:53:56 -0800
    Received: from harper by texas.hosting4good.net with local (Exim 4.52)id 1GkLD5-0002t6-5o; Wed, 15 Nov 2006 21:53:51 +0800
    Received: from 61.14.154.218 ([61.14.154.218]) (SquirrelMail authenticated user [email protected]) by www.harperdavis.com with HTTP; Wed, 15 Nov 2006 21:53:51 +0800 (PHT)
    Sitemeer.com - Is your site up?
    Multi-Location Service Availability Check ● yes, we do HTTPS & IDN!

I would say someone is lying down the road here. That IP address as zoid has found is from the Philippines, and your saying he told you he was in the US? Although, he could be traveling, who knows now a days.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.
    Yes, maybe he is travelling. I can't get his phone number when he called me.

However, he do give me his number 3239388500.
    Since I'm not a US resident, it is quite hard to reverse the phone number.

Do you know any service to get the address of the phone ?

Thank you,

Jackson International from LA?

Use superpages, goto People Search, then Reverse Lookup. If they're a business they're probably listed. Some personal numbers too.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpfroggy
    Jackson International from LA?

Use superpages, goto People Search, then Reverse Lookup. If they're a business they're probably listed. Some personal numbers too.
    Oh nice...

BTW: Nice name, love it
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Are you sure that they want their number listed on this forum?
    I suggest you to request to a mod to edit your post.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

I thought about that too. But this is publicly available information (look it up online or in the phonebook). So there should be nothing wrong with posting this information, besides a bunch of idiots calling numbers for no reason. Hopefully there aren't too many of those in here...

Its a scam. I googled that phone number and came up with this:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/view.asp...6&view=printer

" They made me buy SPLMF.PK shares but they disappeared some time after the sales been made. they won't reply my emails and they won't sell my shares. I've lost over 10,000 SGD (Singapore dollars).

There is another company that tried to call me to send them money to register my shares due to regulation S, it's Harper Davis & Associates. which I'll report here again. The person who called me is called James Cash and their contact is on the website 1 323 938 8500 and their fax is 1 323 843 9597. I wish some lawyer will get them.

Someone please help.

Thanks.

Steven"
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

Quote Originally Posted by HostFrog
    I would say someone is lying down the road here. That IP address as zoid has found is from the Philippines, and your saying he told you he was in the US? Although, he could be traveling, who knows now a days.
    That's kind of like pointing out the obvious.

@ Tina: I also googled the number before you posted, and found the same exact thing. Good work.
    HostingChoice Web Hosting and Consulting Services
    Host unlimited Domains, MySQL Databases, E-mail Addresses, and FTP Accounts.

Visit us today - http://www.hostingchoice.net

Hello,

Thank you for the info.

Actually I also get the googled page. But I can;t get the reverse address for the phone number.

As for the phone number, it is listed in the website, so I think it is okay to put it here.

Thank you,

According to the Securities Exchange this comany does not exist and does Not have a licence to trade ! This is most probably a "Boilerroom scam" to get unwitting investors of worthless stock to pay a "Securities verification fee" and then you dont hear from them - after a couple of months they dissapper and then reappear in another state under a new name offering top dollar for worthless stock. The most profitable of these has been offering holders of SYRPF Stoney Case CApital Corp shares the "securities verification fees that many have paid has gone to MONDALE TRADING owned amoungst others by the infamous fraudster Mario PINO wanted in serveral states for fraud. Never pay these people any money however good it seems to be. If it seems too good to be true then it pobabably is ! Always check with the SEC first !

dollah, no one will email you about stocks - legitimately, anyway. If the registrar of record has a need to contact you, it will always be via post.
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress Joomla OpenCart Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com