England and Brazil Hosting? Which is good??

I guess all should know what I mean...hehe I VOUCH FOR ENGLAND!!!!!!!

Although I do like brazil host, but Romario no longer plays for the team... opppsss...
    Last edited by andylwl; 06-21-2002 at 02:14 AM.

what happened to romario btw?

England

Originally posted by tazd9t9
    England
    nope.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

Full time score ----- should I say it? Cause I'm in Asia and was definately a good match

Pfft we sucked.

Seaman did the same as he did for Arsenal a few years back and fell asleep.

Best goal IMO was owen's.

Maybe they ran out of bandwidth

-

don't matter no more they've beaten us damn them

Or not enough space? Whatever happened the OS was full of security holes - hence Seaman nearly bursting out in tears at the end

Somebody hacked into the firewall and shot a virus over the defense system.

I DOZE OFF WHILE WATCHING THE MATCH! I can't believe it. I saw owen did a beautiful job, then brazil Rivaldo scored a goal on the last min on first half, then....

Well, Owens goal was pants in my opinion - He was not playing on top form at all, and seaman's misjudgement was not why we lost the game - its because Brazil are one of the best teams, if not the best team in the world, and we put up a pretty darn good battle with only 1 goal between us.

Just wait till we next meet them on the pitch - 3-1 i recon. And thats to England!!
    Barry
    UK Based Freelance PHP Developer
    PHP/SQL/Ajax/HTML5 - Contact for Quote

?

no offence to a lot of you guys but i do believe you don't have much of a clue about football.
    owen's goal wasn't pants it was a well taken strikers goal altough he didn't play well and in my opinon for the whole tournament, also top players like Beckham and Owen and Heskey if you can call him a top player didn't play well maybe due to previous injuries and the weather,
    it wasn't seaman's fault for the goal 99 times out of 100 he would come for that cross and it was only a freaky shot that managed to beat him, with no chance of saving it.
    I don't believe Brazil are the force they once were, their is no doubt now spain are out that they will win but in my opinon if we would of played to our full potential we would of won
    anyway thats what i reackon
    dave

if we would of played to our full potential we would of won
    I agree, the weather would of been a bit problem for the brits over there, Brazil is quite a hot country so they would of been used to it more that us. Thats my excuse for us loosing anyway
    Barry

England is a gray and lucky team that had no chance against the Talented Brazil whatsoever.

The only goal you got was from a fatal defender mistake, you failed to create anymore chances when Brazil was only 10 Players, Roberto Carlos completely took Beckham out of the game and all Scholes did was fouls and complaints.

England proved that they are still not made of half final material.
    If ronaldinho wasn't sent out you wouldn't know what hit you.

Originally posted by barrywien

I agree, the weather would of been a bit problem for the brits over there, Brazil is quite a hot country so they would of been used to it more that us. Thats my excuse for us loosing anyway
    My excuse is that Brazil was just better.
    It's true what they say about Englishmen - You are really bad losers.

Brazil out-talented and out-played England in every aspect even when they were only 10 players.
    Weather has nothing to do with it

lol - i think the score line shows it was a tuff match - but obviously you think brazil are better, and your opinions your own choice.
    Barry

Originally posted by barrywien
    lol - i think the score line shows it was a tuff match - but obviously you think brazil are better, and your opinions your own choice.
    Brazil controlled the game and had more ball posession.
    Brazil had more shots on goal.
    Brazil scored more.
    Brazil won.
    Brazil was in 10 players and lost it's best performing player in the 57th minute.

Yet you think England is better, or equal?

Stop also talking about "what if"'s.
    What if England played better? Well what if Brazil played better?

Brazil won, Brazil was on player shortage almost all of the second half, and Brazil controlled the game more.
    How much more statistics and hints do you need to realize Brazil is a better team than England?
    You should leave your whining and claptrap elsewhere.

Geez you are a bad loser.

All you are saying is ****e and tolley balls mate.

well obviously i am a bad looser, my home team lost a match, what do you expect me to say?!
    Barry

You could say something of the sort:

"Brazil outplayed us but England reached far and showed good team spirit and I thank it for that".

sure the stats speak for themselves theirs no doubt that Brazil played better than us and deserved to win. Them going down to 10men actually strangely enough helped them - you yanks that don't know much about the game and stick to your own sports that no one else plays will not understand this. Losing ronaldinho who infact isn't their best player (whoever said that i mean he's good, great even but believing he's better than Ronaldo or Rivaldo is just plain stupid.) helped them because it meant they defended the whole of the second half instead of attacking if they would of had full strength - 11men - This meant that it was harder for us to break them down and unlike the talk before the match about their weaky defence it was in-fact pretty stable and we couldn't make an impact.
    The heat obviously does affect our players more than theirs as their used to the climate i.e. Brazil hot - England Cold - so we infact lost heat more quickly and fatigue occured at a greater rate so we got more tired faster than they did.
    so that yank or whoever saying that, that is just an accuse and us brits are bad losers basically doesn't know what he's on about and is a fool.

Hi
    Thanks for calling me a fool century. I am from the UK and support England all the way.

I did not mention in any of my posts that brits are all ban losers, i simply said I am on this occasion and beleive England could of won if they put 100% into it.

For your information I do know what im on about, and yes I do understand football as i was a ref for an under 21's sunday league football team in Newcastle a few years back.

So if you can take the score, good for you, I cant because I wanted England to win the World Cup, but obviusly they didnt have a chance this year.

But now, thanks to the people who think we lost the game because of Seamans misjudgement he is thinking about quiting internatal football and retiring. I think he should stay he has a good few years left in him.

Anyway this post is getting out of hand, its a football match for god sake. I will leave you lot to fight over the overall score (which cannot be changed).
    Barry

Originally posted by century
    sure the stats speak for themselves theirs no doubt that Brazil played better than us and deserved to win. Them going down to 10men actually strangely enough helped them - you yanks that don't know much about the game and stick to your own sports that no one else plays will not understand this. Losing ronaldinho who infact isn't their best player (whoever said that i mean he's good, great even but believing he's better than Ronaldo or Rivaldo is just plain stupid.) helped them because it meant they defended the whole of the second half instead of attacking if they would of had full strength - 11men - This meant that it was harder for us to break them down and unlike the talk before the match about their weaky defence it was in-fact pretty stable and we couldn't make an impact.
    The heat obviously does affect our players more than theirs as their used to the climate i.e. Brazil hot - England Cold - so we infact lost heat more quickly and fatigue occured at a greater rate so we got more tired faster than they did.
    so that yank or whoever saying that, that is just an accuse and us brits are bad losers basically doesn't know what he's on about and is a fool.
    Ronaldinho was the best player of Brazil.
    He is very talented, less selfish than his competents, he scored and prepared a goal and he was the most efficient in the attack.

And from my experience most Englanders are bad losers - almost all Englanders I talked to said "If we did that we won" or "Brazil was just lucky".