* PHP multipart errors

Before I migrated a client to a new linux server the php mail script built into the application worked with no issues. It was sending emails in html format with a logo.
    now after the server migration it is decoding errors and the html code is showing up

I am getting this type of errors:
    -----------------------------
    X-Mailer: PHP-EMAIL,v2.0 (wmfwlr AT cogeco DOT ca)

MIME-Version: 1.0

Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
    boundary="--60ef6ca862242a232bcbb4047f167538"
    ----60ef6ca862242a232bcbb4047f167538

Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<font size='3' face='Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif'>

Employee Name:&nbsp;&nbsp; Joe Smith

<br><br>

---------------------
    Any ideas what may be wrong. Nothing on the script was changed, just the files moved to the new server. anything I can check?
    GS RichCopy 360 Enterprise - Voted #1 for data migration and replication in terms of performance and features. Replicate data across between servers in the same network, WAS, or even across the internet

First glance, looks like you have too many returns in your headers. \n\n is the signal for end of headers, which means nothing after xmailer is being seen.

We would need to see an example of the full email in order to try and pin-point what's going on... oh! Also, there are a few other peoblems.

It's sending html but the content type is set to text/plain... good luck. Also might be some issues with it lacking a bottom boundry. I wrote a mail parser a while ago but i can't remember the exact format these nasty things come in.
    Jacob - WebOnce Technologies - 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Over 5 Years Going Strong!
    Website Hosting, PHP4&5, RoR, MySQL 5.0, Reseller Hosting, Development, and Designs