Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Exclamation IntegraHost [merged]

IntegraHost was bought out by a bigger company on the first of November. I will not say who that company is now, but I will say this.

I think they have begun to merge, to say the least.

Their live chat button link has been removed, their Kayako support center now turns up an error stating - License Error: Key file has expired.

My service with IntegraHost has not been that great. The service itself is pretty good, but their customer support was something like 2/10.

We won't go into that now, but hopefully cPanel, FTP, and other important services will be working again soon ... it seemed to me like the company never took anything seriously, and their support requests were always delayed (I have an outstanding phone call request that was filed on the 8th of October) ... so I hope my service doesn't stay down for a long time.

I will keep this post updated along when I find out more.

-Sam

EDIT: I am so sick of dealing with these guys, its almost impossible to get in touch with anybody that knows anything. Also, dont give me anything like 'why didnt you change hosts', I am not new to the hosting market and I have reasons for everything I do.
    Last edited by Yeah_Buddy; 11-14-2006 at 11:01 PM.

Is there any update to what's happening?
    The main page is down?

The server that im on ns9.integrahost.com, which i believe is srv05, is down. Im sick of integras crap. They have lots of support, but their agents are crap, they over sell, their servers are overloaded and very slow, im switching over to clearify.net
    Last edited by oates151; 11-22-2006 at 08:57 PM.

What?? MY site has been experiencing a lot of donwtime.
    Who the hell is this big company. Right now my website has been down since yesterday. IF this is how this "big company" takes care of it "bought over" customers they can very well go to hell.
    Any how integrahost sucked so bad. They had a hackers attack and i had downtime many times a day for two days. The reason they gave me was that their firewall is blocking ips of entire ISPs. They are telling me in a attempt to "convince" me that apart from my isp almost 50 isp around the world is blocked. In my country itself they had blocked 3 isps.
    That is not the way to deal with a hack attack. I even had my account hacked once. But either the hacker was a good guy or my stars were lucky, only the index page was replaced. Integrahost took no responsibility saying that i must have got my password hacked. Which i know it wasnts thecase as only my websites(not my whm) were hacked each of the websites have different password.
    I am sure the hacking attack was by some of they disgruntled previous customers.

Quote Originally Posted by HC-Sam
    IntegraHost was bought out by a bigger company on the first of November. I will not say who that company is now, but I will say this.

I think they have begun to merge, to say the least.
    Why are you not telling us the name of the company that bought it over.
    I am sure everyone will be benifited and atleast the customer who are suffering downtime(two days now) can go and directly contact the new company and hold them responsible.

oates151 I am too on the same server i thought it would be a great idea to be on the same server as the main website(integrahost) but these people dont seem to be bothered if their mains wesbite is down.

Angry What happened to Integrahost

Hi Guys

Anybody know what has happened to Integrahost, they just seem to have disappeared?

I had a web site wih them and they just seem to have gone offline.

JohnB

Hi

I just did a search and found this thread regarding Integrahost: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=562704

Seems like they've been purchased by another company and is under new management.

Cheers

My site is also down, real pain in the A%s.

JohnB

Hello,
    As Cirtex said, Integrahost has been purchased by another company. Hope you get in better hands with new company handling Integrahost now.
    Sorry to hear you were not informed about the sale of the company from the ex-owner of Integrahost.

Good luck

My site has been down for 2 days now and their home page has just disappeared. Seems strange that they would just down all their servers for an extended period without any sort of warning.

Have they not perhaps just gone belly up?

JohnB

I got no ideas, just hope you did not had a DB that maybe has gone 'belly up' as you said. I presume they would not receive even an e-mail if you sent them, their server is down.

Keep us updated, we are curious to see how all this will end up.

Oh isnt that the host that offered like 40 gig space and 500 gig bw for like 7 bucks a month? I remember some user wanted to switch cause they couldnt install ror on the server.

It's been ten days since you made this thread, I just want to know if the issues have been resolved?

40 gig space and 500 gig bw for like 7 bucks a month? That's one hell of a deal.

Seems to be down here. Wonder whats up with the new management.

Quote Originally Posted by paidhosting
    Oh isnt that the host that offered like 40 gig space and 500 gig bw for like 7 bucks a month? I remember some user wanted to switch cause they couldnt install ror on the server.
    That seems to explain it all...

This is too much

I have a reseller hosting package in Integrahost.
    The server was once hacked, it is ok.
    The server used to go down for some time it is ok.
    Somtimes the database table used to lost, they say permission problem, it is also ok.
    But now.
    My sites are down since two day.
    What shall I tell my clients about it.
    I sold a hosting package for a news site.
    You all know how a news site is to respond.

I found from this thread that a new company is taking over the integrahost. How they did not informed us ?

I am just freaked out by this things.
    I donot know what shall I do. Switch to new hosting company or wait for what the new Management will deliver.

Any way please update this thread regularly.

Wow so he finally sold his company.

To be honest, I think Integra Host is tired. The company needs to just die, I mean it's been through so many owners, so many rough times, the companys useless. They just need to put Integra to sleep, seriously.

Any update on this? Im not with Integra ( thank god! ) but I just want to know whats up, Im sorry the owner sold out.

Hopefully, after everything is finished, that they reimburse

Angry

Hey, My backups are a few weeks old <oopss>! All I want to do is get a copy of my site so I can set it up somewhere else.

JohnB

Would have been nice if they had just emailed their customers!

JohnB

I need 5 posts before I can PM them to try and find out what is going on (they aren't answering emails).

I think that this is my 5th <grin>

JohnB

That is what a customer expects from a good company.
    Last edited by codeartsnepal; 11-24-2006 at 03:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by codeartsnepal
    That is what a customer expects from a good company.
    A good reliable company would have informed their customers regarding the sale.

Given that integrahost are down (and have never been good at keeping up), and it seems impossible to get through to them, does anyone have any idea how to transfer a domain away from them?

I made two mistakes with my integrahosting, the first was to use their hosting and the second was to take them up on their "free domain" offer. They register domains in their own name, not the name of the customer. I think this makes it almost impossible to migrate away from them. Anyone have any ideas? I'm quite attached to the name and I've built up a half respectible google rating and I'd rather not start from scratch.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast