Arrow [luke] foor server

I need a server.

prossesor?
    1Gb DDR
    250GB HDD
    100mbit with real 100mbit not limited.

Foor torrentflux posibol to just.

Look around the offers section of WHT. I can suggest Softlayer they are GREAT www.softlayer.com and 250GB harddrives are default in alot of their machines.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

softlayer dont allow warez you may be better of looking for a offshore provider i assume thats what u using torrentflux for

For torrent dowlode and update

Quote Originally Posted by lafiknet
    For torrent dowlode and update
    Are your torrents going to be US legal, non-copyrighted files? It not, you need to find an offshore provider.

Rule of thumb:

Illegal Site/Stuff/Torrents = Offshore (Asia,China,Russia) .

Legal Stuff /Sites/ Torrents = USA/Canada/UK etc.
    12+ years -same website , new server [SSD Inside] providing shared/reseller hosting only !
    These things we do not provide/offer : Unlimited Storage ! Unlimited Bandwidth ! But Why? Cause, we were unable to put such a large number on our pages, it just would not fit.
    So check out the numbers that actually fit >> << the page as well as your budget too !

I ask about 100mbit dedi. server. (ultimed en real 100mbit)

Its not about asking , its about what options you have and depending on your nature of site (legal or illegal) can anyone suggest you anything.
    12+ years -same website , new server [SSD Inside] providing shared/reseller hosting only !
    These things we do not provide/offer : Unlimited Storage ! Unlimited Bandwidth ! But Why? Cause, we were unable to put such a large number on our pages, it just would not fit.
    So check out the numbers that actually fit >> << the page as well as your budget too !