Atjeu Sale! FREE SETUP and CPU UPGRADE Cpanel Servers

Hello Everyone,
    All of the servers in this sale are brand new and have never been used. Often times FREE SETUP offers are only free because they have been used before but not these! Brand new CPU, Hard Drives, Memory and Motherboard. This is our popular Cpanel Basic server and we have also done a free upgrade of the CPU from a 2.4 to a 3.2!

Atjeu Hosting is a full service hosting company that is well known for our high level of service and support. You can read the good press that we have on WHT to see for yourself or go to our testimonials page. Here is a few highlights of why hosting with Atjeu makes good business sense for your company:

=> We have been in business for over 10 years and we are still growing strong.

=> We have our own data center located in natural disaster free Phoenix Arizona with our own staff working our help desk 24x7.

=> Our data center has state of the art Juniper routers and HP Gigabit switches and is 100% fiber optic

=> We have 60+ tons of automatic redundant Liebert HVAC (climate control) for maximum server reliability

=> We have redundant power backup including PowerWare UPS and a half MegaWatt Detroit Diesel powered generator system with an automatic transfer panel

=> Solid network uptime measured at 99.97%

=> Atjeu has redundant Sonet ring transport fiber from multiple telco's. These rings have a minimum capability for at least 6 OC-192s each. See our network map.

=> Insanely fast response times to open tickets. Real-time 30 day average Live Ticket answer time of 1 min 1 sec for Server Down/Emergency and 4 min 33 sec for regular support tickets! This is how fast it takes a live tech to respond to your open ticket. This is not an auto response.

=> Knowledgeable technical support staff available 24x7 to help you when you need it.

=> Direct Data Center phone line for emergencies

=> 100Mbps dedicated switch port for each of your servers

Below are the specs of the servers that we have available at this special FREE SETUP price with the FREE CPU UPGRADE:

P4 3.2 CPU
    1 gig ram
    2 x 200gig SATA Hard drives
    1600 gb bandwidth per month
    Premium Bandwidth on a 100Mbps port
    20 ip's
    CentOS 4.4
    Cpanel/WHM
    Free Setup(Normally $150) and $149 per month
    *Coupon Code: 111406freesetup
    To order click here

We currently have 10 servers available at this price so act fast!

*When ordering, be sure to use the coupon code and also reference the WHT Special

If you have any questions don't hesitate to PM us here at WHT or IM at the following addresses:

AIM - atjeusales
    ICQ- 226935337
    yahoo- atjeuhosting
    MSN- [email protected]

irc allowed?
    ddos protection?

Thanks
    Nobody is perfect! My name is nobody!

IRC is not allowed on the network at all. Our router does have a level of ddos protection but we try and keep the network as open as possible for speed and so it is best to protect against ddos attacks on a server by server basis we have found. We also have bandwidth spike alarms that notify our noc staff that there is a possible ddos and so they can jump on it as quickly as possible.

Jeff

Hi all.

I have had the above server (although the 2.4 model) from Atjeu for over a year now and I have to say I have had no problems with their network whatsoever. I don't think I have experienced any downtime but for 5 minutes in over a year which is very good.

The server was brought through Beachcomber who managed it but initially I had asked a few pre-sale questions and they were answered by a real person within 10 minutes. Beachcomber also contact the NOC for me when I have problems and the responses must be quick because Beachcomber normally get back to me within 5-10 minutes in most cases.

Overall, the Atjeu network is very good and my sites listed in my signature should point to being on the Atjeu network for verification.

Good offer.
    Gotta check out this superb site...
    http://www.thecelebritydatabase.com/forum/

Only 4 servers left out of the 10 that were listed. They are going fast. Get em while they're still hot!