question about yahoo hosting

does yahoo web hosting have hidden fees for bandwidth like some other hosting companies or just have the monthly fees of hosting

I advise you look at there TOS, that will give you infomation on there fee's etc..
    Thanks,
    SmartWaveTech Team
    http://www.smartwavetech.com

I cant find their TOS

Anybody from yahoohosting is a member of this board?

Maybe contact them requesting to see there TOS? Thats the way I would go about it, lets see if anyone around here is using them.
    Thanks,
    SmartWaveTech Team
    http://www.smartwavetech.com

Well there is feedback about yahoo hosting here but you will have to use the search button here in the forum.
    I would direct that question directly to yahoo though, BEFORE signing up.
    HostCaters.com - Quality Web Hosting - Under A Gig! - Since 1999

Martie hit it right on the head, using the search tool would help you out alot but I think that those questions should be directed to Yahoo before you make the plunge. Make sure that they are not trying to beat around the bush regarding hidden fees aswell. Also try to "Google" yahoo hosting...wow thats ironic
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

is there any one using yahoo hosting ?

I baught a domain once and when i tried to emai lthem for support they never reply thats my responce on yahoo. never tried hosting with them
    Signature coming Soon!

I haven't read much good about Yahoo hosting here on WHT, but I don't have hands-on experience with them.
    hi there!

Quote Originally Posted by evan2191
    does yahoo web hosting have hidden fees for bandwidth like some other hosting companies or just have the monthly fees of hosting

I Haven't used yahoo webhosting just check the TOS
    http://webhosting.yahoo.com/tos/ywebtos.html
    Live Your DreamZ
    ~Besty

Well, according to their TOS there is nothing mentioned with regards to bandwidth fees, may be you should contact them and inquire about it.
    [DC'S] SINGAPORE. AUSTRALIA. JAPAN. INDIA. CHINA HK. USA. UK. NETHERLANDS. GERMANY. SOUTH AFRICA
    MyCompanyWeb™: Start Your Own Professional Web Hosting Company in 24 Hours
    SkyNetHosting.Net - SEO Hosting. Reseller Hosting. Shared Hosting & VPS - 14 Years in Business!
    Dedicated IP + SSL + WHMCS + Domain Reseller + Master Reseller + 100% SSD + End User Support and More!

certainly check there terms of service (TOS) and fair use policy. They should throw up any hidden skeletons!
    DB9 Design, Design and quality you can trust

I wouldn't personally suggest Yahoo webhosting. I had them as a webhost once, for a month. Site was down nearly constantly, they offered no type of actual support, and were pretty lax on everything.

I was hosted with yahoo for a few months, didnt notice any downtime, but the support is a nightmare. Its hard to even find an email to contact them, also i think their support is outsourced.