[For Hire] Senior Cpanel Administrator 3+ years experience

Hello,

I am currently looking for additional work relating to server administration. I have more than 3 years experience in administrating Cpanel and Plesk (Windows) servers. This can be full time or part time work.

I am living in India and I work for some leading outsourcing companies here and I have good exposure to Linux and Windows Operating systems.

Experience Breakdown:
    ##########################

CPANEL Servers (Redhat, CentOs, Fedora core)

##########################

Apache - Optimizing apache webserver, troubleshoot apache related issues, installing apache modules like mod security, mod dos etc.

Exim - Troubleshoot mail related issues, detect and prevent spamming etc.

FTP (pureftp and proftp servers) - good knowledge in FTP configurations and troubleshooting.

Cpanel/WHM - Troubleshoot all kind of cpanel related issues. Active member in Cpanel forums.

Mysql - Optimize Mysql to have the maximum performance, troubleshoot Mysql related issues.

Php - Good knowledge in troubleshooting php scripts.

Firewalls - Install and configure firewalls like iptables, apf, bfd etc. to ensure maximum server security. Also, have good knowledge in configuring SIM, PSAD, PRM etc.

Kernel - Compile Kernel according to the requirements with grsec. Able to upgrade 2.4 series to 2.6.

Monitoring System - Install and configure nagios with NRPE plugins.

#########################

If you are interested, please contact Me via email : john_sam78@yahoo.com
    Last edited by vz-admin; 11-15-2006 at 12:08 PM.