Dedicated server proposal

Hi Guys,

I have a need for a dedicated server and have recently been sent a proposal based on such. As I have a software backgroud, I have absolutley no idea as to what the entire contents of this agreement actually means.

Unfortunatley I am unable to divulge the agreement here openly but I am prepared to hire one of you guys on a "consultant" basis so that I may discuss this with you.

Basically all I would require you to do is to read through the agreement and provide me with your feedback on it. Also comment on the price of the server, bandwidth, what we need to look out for etc etc

I look forward to hearing from one of you guys soon

You cant receive private messages, but I would like to put my name in the hat for this. If you contact me by email at brett[at] if you are still in need of someone.
    Brett Meadors

I also like to put my name in the hat. I read over this stuff all the time and i can assist you alot. Just email me jahathaway [atnospam] google [dot] com

Auckland, New Zealand
    If you are still looking for someone, let me know. You can contact me via on of the IM details listed in my profile, or send me a message via the forums.
    BLUETRIDENT.NET - Reliable Shared, Reseller and Dedicated Hosting Solutions Provider
    Managed Hosting with Personal Service
    Highspeed Content Servers, Lighttpd, Ruby on Rails, Cluster Servers & Rich Web Application Hosting

We can help you in this regard, please contact us.