Thread: Good Host!!

Penang, Malaysia

Post Good Host!!

Anyone can recommended the good host. thanks..

Could you perhaps give us some details as to what you are looking for?

Bandwidth, disk space, what is your budget?
    IceBlueHost | Premium Quality Hosting Solutions
    Shared | Reseller | Xen VPS | Dedicated | cPanel | Softaculous | CLoudLinux | Game Servers
    True 24x7 Support | No Overselling | Servers in France and Canada
    Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and special promotions

San Diego, California
    There are so many hosts out there now, that a good method to finding a host to look into is by simply browsing and searching these forums! Look at reviews, suggestions, etc.. and create a list of potential hosts that offer the features that you want, then narrow down your list by searching for reviews on each individual host.

This method has worked quite well for others searching for a host and hopefully it can do the same for you

Good luck!
    Othio Hosting - Private-Label cPanel Reseller Hosting
    True 24x7 Support | SSD Storage | cPanel+WHM | R1Soft Backups

If you keep paying without using it. monitoring it, contacting it, any host can be a very good host, for you.
    And I bet they would think of you as a very good customer, as well.
    Lovely mutual appreciation.
    Now, you know it's easy to get a good host, just pick any one and please be happy.

What site are you going to host? approximate number of visitors? preferences in panels, if any?

Like the others have stated, your requirements would be nice to better give you some recommendations from other members. What control panel do you want to use, which OS are you looking for, what are the specs of the site in terms of visitors, how big is it, do you expect growth, etc. These will pretty much all be needed to give you clear recommendations.

On the other hand you can search for web hosting providers on WHT in the offers section and just make a shot in the dark and sign up with one. That is not suggested though
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Barcelona, Spain
    I've recently registered @ Royalty Hosting and they seem darn good so far. Fast and powerful servers, but I can't tell what's up on the long run.

HostGator was good for me as well, they offer 24/7 live chat and phone support.
    hi there!

Northern Europe.
    Well, that is the kind of question that I can only answer from my own experience. I assume you are looking for a starter package at $10/month or less...

I have tested a number of web hosts, and the one I have most of my sites with now is HostGator. But sure there are other good ones also.

Good Luck!
    Web Hosting Reviews — based on real customer feedback
    77 Ways To More Traffic

Hostgator are very good. I have hosted with them for 2 years now. There support is great. The price is a little expensive compared to others, but well worth it never the less.
    “In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity”
    ― Sun-Tzu, A Arte da Guerra

EU - east side
    The price is a little expensive compared to others, but well worth it never the less.
    My bet is that if you ask the old timers on this forum, most would say HG is pretty low priced, especially when it comes to their shared hosting. The notions of cheap/expensive are very dynamic these days in this industry, but if you make the effort of stripping the marketing part from the offers, the reality of things will be more easily apparent.

Hostgator has been great for me as well. Good price for the services I receive, and great support.