Exclamation my review of Gigeservers.com

I have been with gigservers.com for almost 2 years now. I felt that it was time to write them a review. I know that it can be a difficult decision for people to choose a datacenter. I hope that this will make it easier for some.

Gigeservers has always done the most professional job for my company. I have never once been let down by them or their team of professionals. They have spent a great deal of time on certain occasions helping me with issues on the server. They have gone above and beyond the call of duty a few times. They recently worked for over 12 hours to repair an issue with the dns routing in the server. They fixed it and never complained. For that they deserve a medal.

Their staff always answers my tickets in a timely matter. They always fix any issue that should arise that we are unable to fix. Their techs have worked via the phone and support center to provide me with outstanding service. They have even helped with ddos attacks to sites on the webserver. I am very impressed with this company. We have never had any unexpected downtime with gigeservers.com. This was not the case with previous datacenters. We were caught up in that Dinix.com/Webhostingplus fiasco a while back. We never did get any of our data back from that company.

All in all, this company provides exactly what they say that they will. They know what they are doing and do it well. The ddos mitigation is fantastic,the speed of the server is fantastic, the price is excellent,the tech support is knowlegable and fast. What more is there to say. This is the best datacenter that i have come across. I hope that this helps with your choice when looking for a new dedicated server.

Could you please post a domain that you have hosted at gigeservers for verification purposes?

I've never seen gigeservers advertised in WHT

Quote Originally Posted by RossH
    Could you please post a domain that you have hosted at gigeservers for verification purposes?
    Softwarerevue will be able to vouch for this person, i at first wasnt sure who it was until i looked at there other post reviewing a management company which detailed events which transpired last week that happend to a certain customer.

Quote Originally Posted by skyaus
    I've never seen gigeservers advertised in WHT
    Well now you have And you will here more about us shortly!
    GigeNET
    Dedicated Servers + Cloud Servers + Colocation + DDOS Protection + IP Transit with FCP optimized routing
    Locations in Chicago Los Angeles and Ashburn

Quote Originally Posted by ameen
    Well now you have And you will here more about us shortly!
    I went to your site and saw your dedicated servers... pricy!

Quote Originally Posted by Yikes2000
    I went to your site and saw your dedicated servers... pricy!
    Its a quality solution, hence the overhead! These guys have a very good rep in the midwest.

They have a VERY stable network and the DDoS mitigation is probably the best in the business.

They're definitely worth the price.