Windows hosting -needs advice

Hi, everyone!

I am a complete novice in windows hosting and do not have much technical knowledge so will need a host that can give good support.

Can anyone advise me any non expensive reliable windows hosting company with good support.

can anyone advise cost for 3gb space (reseller plan)

are the control panels on windows hosting the same as on linux servers (Cp/wht) ?

thank you
    Your Health Encyclopedia
    Medical and health consumer information resources containing comprehensive and unbiased information in patient-friendly language

Windows hosting plans are a bit different than Linux hosting plans. You will be looking at a few different choices for control panels

-HELM (most popular for Windows)
    -PLESK
    -H-SPHERE
    -Hosting Controller
    -Enism

There are 1 or 2 more, but those are listed in the general popularity.

thank you MrRadic
    Windows hosting plans are a bit different than Linux hosting plans.
    is it mean more expensive?
    Your Health Encyclopedia
    Medical and health consumer information resources containing comprehensive and unbiased information in patient-friendly language

Quote Originally Posted by 3-rx
    thank you MrRadic

is it mean more expensive?
    Windows plans tend to be $1 - $3 more expensive, because many pieces of software on Windows require licensing (Windows itself, MS SQL Server, Mail Software, FTP Software) but all in all, I think its worth every penny! Most Windows plans fall under $10 or less with a lot of bandwidth and disk space!

MrRadic is right, Windows hosting solutions tend to be on the higher side of the pricing levels for the fact that the windows licenese are by no means cheap. However, I am not so sure that alot of windows plans will fall under $10 and provide more diskspace and bandwidth. I could be mistaking.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

may be it's right for sharing plans, but not for reseller plans ! ?
    Your Health Encyclopedia

Quote Originally Posted by 3-rx
    may be it's right for sharing plans, but not for reseller plans ! ?
    Why not? Reseller plans are essentially sharing plans with the ability to resell to users.

The only host I have personal experience with that does Windows hosting is Lunarpages. Their Windows plan costs around $10/month.

Personally, I have only used their Unix hosting, though. Their service is top-notch in my experience.
    Web Hosting Reviews — based on real customer feedback
    77 Ways To More Traffic