Lightbulb [Wanted] Hosting design + subpage ASAP

Hi All,

We are currently seeking a Hosting design with subpage, design is needed asap, would like something already completed in your portfolio and ready to sell.

* Coded prefered

We are not after the normal style template with the big header at the top and plans on the main page, something professional and fast loading is ideal

Please PM what you have to offer and asking price.

Payment made by PayPal.

We have had a number of replies all which have not read this thread.

We do not want 11 page full sites. just 2 pages an index and a subpage.

The design must be already made ready to sell, a design from scratch is not wanted.

Any PM sent that is advertising their services will not be replied to.
    Last edited by VPSSQUAD; 11-14-2006 at 06:51 AM.

Our requirements for the site design is a mix between a site like and site5 so if you have something similar to this please PM a preview image or link and price asking.

We only want 2 pages index and sub page

We do not want Template Monster style sites.

We are now open to designers to submit there price complete this template of 2 pages (index and sub page) from scratch and price to complete.

Please reply in this thread or PM

Pheonix, AZ
    I am selling a unique, creative, and professional hosting template I have created.
    Please take a look at it.

Home page: Link – Click Here
    Sub page: Link – Click Here
    Price: $200 (via PayPal)

This templates comes coded in HTML (home page & sub page).

Kusadasi, Turkey
    I've just created a template, I tried to be as close to your needs as possible.

Home Page
    Sub Page
    Price: 150$ paypal

Fully HTML & CSS, both are XML valid through

Whole PSD (not sliced) is available. Fully layered and named.

Hi AMHNetwork,

I've 2 unique hosting design currently for sale. You can view more details at

All the design is created originally by me and were not used elsewhere and the design will not be resold once it is purchased. I'll be putting up new design periodically for sale and please feel free to check out them for your next unqiue template hunt.

By purchasing my templates, you will be getting all PSD files that are well commented and layered, accompanied fonts and exclusive usage of the design. If your purchase includes coding services, you can rest assured that all coding done is compartible for IE and Firefox.

#1 Web Design and Hosting services Template

This is a perfect template for business who offers web design and hosting services. It is designed for individuals and companies who like a fast loading, clean and elegant portal for their professional business image.

It includes 1 index and 17 subpages fully coded in HTML/CSS with PSD layered files for the banners and icons which allows you to personalise the information easily.

Price: Any offers above $450 will be considered.

#2 Hosting Template

If you are not a big fan of standard corporate looking website nor a big fan of minimalist design, this could be what you are looking for.

The Whale Mascot and the strong colors combination makes a strong impression to your site visitors which adds an unique flavor to your business image.

It includes 1 HTML coded index page and Multi-layered PSD files at BIN price.

Price: Any offers above $200 will be considered.

Payment will be by paypal. I'm a verified seller/buyer with Paypal.

If you have any further questions, feel free to drop me a msg and I'll be pleased to assist further.

Thank you for your time taken and consideration.

[email protected]

If you are looking for an exclusive template design for your website, do check out
    Your Exclusive Template Hunt