Forwarding A Domain Name To A Host

I recently signed up with AxisHost. I got my domain name at GoDaddy.com. I know where the place is on GoDaddy to forward my domain name but where do I forward it to. Hope I'm saying this right. I forwarded my other domain name to my other website but my other website already had a web address to forward it to.

Please Help.
    Bil
    Compare My Online Travel Prices With The Leading Companies. 7 Day Vacations-Weekend Getaways-Hotels-Flights-Packages. Check Out The Presentation On The Home Page And Own Your Own Travel Company.

www.GoCrazyTravel.com

Clear up please your question. Your post is too difficult to understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by NameServer
    Clear up please your question. Your post is too difficult to understand it.
    I have my own domain name from godaddy. where do i forward it to for my site on AxisHost?
    Compare My Online Travel Prices With The Leading Companies. 7 Day Vacations-Weekend Getaways-Hotels-Flights-Packages. Check Out The Presentation On The Home Page And Own Your Own Travel Company.

www.GoCrazyTravel.com

did you put in the axishost nameservers?

do you want to park it on an existing website at axishost, or will this domain be your axishost website?

Quote Originally Posted by CD Burnt
    did you put in the axishost nameservers?

do you want to park it on an existing website at axishost, or will this domain be your axishost website?
    Yes, I put in the 2 nameservers for axishost. Not sure what the difference is. I believe what I want is the domain to be my axishost website.

www.GoCrazyTravel.com

I think you have got your derictories all wrong.

If you want to give me your Godaddy login info, I can do it for you.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)