what do you think of

ran across this website which has a pretty good application but it does not run on mysql, it stores everything in files.... do you think this would be pretty slow when it grows? do you think this product is seo friendly?
    GS RichCopy 360 Enterprise - Voted #1 for data migration and replication in terms of performance and features. Replicate data across between servers in the same network, WAS, or even across the internet

I think it would be pretty slow but its good for web hosting that doesn't provide MYSQL. I don't know about seo though.

I perfer to use MYSQL then just files, but thats just me.

Hi, ITAhmed, Cute News is an easy way to get fresh content, it'll help to attract visitors and keep them longer. However, if your goal is to increase PR, news should be thematically connected with your site, then you'll be able to increase the keyword density and improve PR.

Middle England
    Cute News has been around for years and is a super little news posting application. It's very flexible with html templates so you can customise the look very easily.If you only add a few news items a month and don't want long term archives you can't beat it.