Alerts and Warnings...

Ok I was looking at a post and I could see some users that had Alerts and Warnings. Though with the same users in different posts I do not see it. I was gone for about 3 months so I am not sure if I missed something?

I am back....

Mods/ Admins are playing around with the forums for now to make it look better.
    Although I think they should have the forums offline when they do this.
    Ryan Smith

Quote Originally Posted by SSX/BRUZEN
    Although I think they should have the forums offline when they do this.

Yaa right and have iNet crawling up their butt.
    12+ years -same website , new server [SSD Inside] providing shared/reseller hosting only !
    These things we do not provide/offer : Unlimited Storage ! Unlimited Bandwidth ! But Why? Cause, we were unable to put such a large number on our pages, it just would not fit.
    So check out the numbers that actually fit >> << the page as well as your budget too !

Quote Originally Posted by Torith
    Ok I was looking at a post and I could see some users that had Alerts and Warnings. Though with the same users in different posts I do not see it. I was gone for about 3 months so I am not sure if I missed something?

Yeah.. they seem to be playing around. One doesn't normally see other people's warning levels .

Hey can anyone see my warning levels .
    12+ years -same website , new server [SSD Inside] providing shared/reseller hosting only !
    These things we do not provide/offer : Unlimited Storage ! Unlimited Bandwidth ! But Why? Cause, we were unable to put such a large number on our pages, it just would not fit.
    So check out the numbers that actually fit >> << the page as well as your budget too !

Quote Originally Posted by paidhosting
    Hey can anyone see my warning levels .
    Of course
    Alasdair
    Long time ex-host, ex-billing software owner/developer/support staff. Recent lurker.

lol, I havent noticed other's warning levels. But, I'll keep an eye on it from now onwards

Quote Originally Posted by tickedon
    Of course
    Kool, i got some heavy warning points on me

I miss the old layout..can't get used to this one yet
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

Only the user with the warning can see their warning level, others can't.

Peace,
    Testing 1.. Testing 1..2.. Testing 1..2..3...

Quote Originally Posted by azizny
    Only the user with the warning can see their warning level, others can't.

Peace,
    There was an issue with the postbit though that made others able to see the warnings of others. They have fixed it though.
    He arose!