DirectAdmin Vs InterWorx

I am getting ready to purchase my first VPS and I was wondering what everyone thought was the better CP, DirectAdmin or InterWorx? I don't like Cpanel and I have looked at the DirectAdmin demo. InterWorx doesn't have a demo up.

Chicago, IL
    DirectAdmin is very stable and very user friendly. You can also always get the installatron plugin and have almost every feature that CPanel has. I highly recommend DirectAdmin as it has proven itself for over the many years.
    PingPros LLC | International Network Consultant & Internet Service Provider
    Cisco, Juniper, Extreme, BGP, OSPF, Windows, Linux, and Mac Consulting services | Internet Service Provider
    High Quality Services at a very competitive price!

DirectAdmin ftw!
    Zach E. -
    Shared Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Cloud VPS & Dedicated Servers
    UK: 0800 138 3235 ❘ USA: 1-800-995-8256

I can tell nothing about InterWorx. I did not use this CP.But DA is good stable, convenient system with wide functionality.

You may read DA about here -

I shall try to find and publish review of InterWorxfor for you and other users in the near future.
    Last edited by zwisted; 11-14-2006 at 03:58 AM.
    For my site I choose 24/7 solutions - Professional managed hosting. It's O'k for now.

Which VPS providers offer InterWorx? I'm only aware of
    What's your budget?

Seriously, what's your budget?

zwisted - thanks, i look forward to any interworx reviews you can find.

RossMan - I love your site!! Your Black Friday section rocks.

Anywho, JaguarPC offers VPS with Interworx and they are currently running a special with discounts. Check out the VPS offers section here on WHT.

I would go with direct admin, although i haven't got any experience with InterWorx but i can guarantee you that direct admin is very stable! And it's very userfriendly.

Good luck!