What is Domain Parking?

Hi all.

I am new to domain business. And want to know what domain parking is? I have few domains that I bought few days ago, and want to have some advice on how to make money from those.

Thanks.

Your best way to make money from domains is to develop them. Second best is to quasi-develop them and put adsense on them. Next comes parking them with a PPC (pay per click) intermediate. Last (zero) is to leave them parked at your registrar's parking pages.

If these domains are newly registered, it is very unlikely they will have any type-in traffic or traffic with links, or search engines. Your best bet would be to put up a 1-5 page minisite and put adsense on them. Do some SEO (search engine optimization) on them in order to get them into the search engines, like Google or Yahoo. Which will give you some traffic and hopefully some income.

Most PPC companies don't accept just a few names. One's that do are Sedo, Afternic, Goldkey, NameDrive.
    Signature Under Construction.

Thanks for the reply

I saw auction for undeveloped sites in SEDO. Can I put my newly bought domain for auction there?

Quote Originally Posted by santafe
    Thanks for the reply

I saw auction for undeveloped sites in SEDO. Can I put my newly bought domain for auction there?
    Yes, of course.
    Respect My Authoritah! - Eric Cartman (a friend of mine).

santafe, why don't you want to develop your domain?