Best way to get .com/.net Auth codes from Registerfly?

It sounds like there is currently no way to just look up the Auth Codes to transfer .com and .net domains AWAY from Registerfly? Is this true?

If so, what method have others been using to get Auth Codes? Support ticket? Chat? other?

Thanks

If you want to transfer your domains away from Registerfly you'd better to do it with the help of the ticket system.

Well, others have been successful with transferring their domains away from registerfly. I'll let them tell you their story.
    Signature Under Construction.

It seems the Auth Codes for .com and .net domains are now displayed at the bottom of the domain contact page just like it was for the .org and .info domains.

Maybe Regfly doesn't totally blow chunks?

Having read that, I checked couple of my domains at eNom. They too now have the EPP code on the domains General Settings page. Things may just have turned the corner
    Signature Under Construction.

I also have quite a few domains at registerfly and can't see the auth-code for .com domains yet, but was told that it would be available within 48 hours.

The auth-code should now be available also for the .com domains at registerfly.

I can confirm that EPP code for my just transferred-in .net is clearly visible in RF control panel.
    Respect My Authoritah! - Eric Cartman (a friend of mine).

were exactly can i find the auth code, i can't go looking around because i can never get anywhere on regfly, it just times out and its not my isp because every other website i go to is speedy fast.

Registerfly is really slow since yesterday.

If you click on the "domain contact information" and then on "configure" or on "Domains" - "whois contact information", you should be able to see the auth-code at the bottom of the page.

Quote Originally Posted by pixelcop
    Registerfly is really slow since yesterday.

If you click on the "domain contact information" and then on "configure" or on "Domains" - "whois contact information", you should be able to see the auth-code at the bottom of the page.
    That's correct. Just make sure protectfly is not enabled on that domain - RF does not show EPPs on these.
    Respect My Authoritah! - Eric Cartman (a friend of mine).

thanks guys, found it